is alter7nate a romo??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is alter7nate a romo??????

hi alter7nate, just wonder why u r still causing problems on the forum, Just curious, I though u took time off to find urself for awhile and harness ur chi and ki like ghandi.

Anyways, hope all ur dreams come true

GK
    GS

This is tempory....you asshole

I did took time to try to work on life but I came here temporyly

No, I'm not a romo...if you do BJJ, you are the one closer to a romo

Comment

I never stated i do bjj, u moron, anyways, i enjoyed ur work that u did with shannon logan pictures. But that is the only work u ever did good. Anyways, stop insuating shit, about me u stalking romo, and why did u use profanity towards me??? I though u were better than that.

Anyways, have a good day
      GS

Comment

What other projects should I work if if I would have enough time on the computer?

Comment

OK for one thing kirik on the mma forum, he is fighting now, in mass distruction, shannon logan just got her purple belt and is fighting in reality fighting i believe. UMM their is alot to be done by u since u were gone!!!!!!!
          GS

Comment

And one thing........

did you happen to read the EDITED version of my thread: "Got kick out..... " cause somebody edited my original story

Comment

nooo never did man, U r an insperation to all the trolls on mma forum people still talk about u man, that shannon logan piece is thing of legend!!!!!!!!!!!! Their has not been a troll since to compare to ur stature.

Anyways, do u still go on mma.com or were u ban from their.
              GS

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X