Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deadly Rip Out Tongue Technique!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8317484/

Sweet Jesus. That takes cojones of steel.
    That civilisation may not sink,
    Its great battle lost,
    Quiet the dog, tether the pony
    To a distant post;
    Our master Caesar is in the tent
    Where the maps are spread,
    His eyes fixed upon nothing,
    A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Comment

WCL, I continue to marvel at your grasp of both the English language and the art of the understatement.

Comment

Originally posted by Repulsive Monkey
        WCL, I continue to marvel at your grasp of both the English language and the art of the understatement.
        Understatement was never my strong point, I freely admit.
        Its great battle lost,
        To a distant post;
        A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Comment

Seriously, though, I've studied a couple of other languages and I wish that I could speak them half as well as you speak English.

Comment

Well, I did study english for about ten years...but I admit roleplaying games and bad pocket books also helped a lot.
            Its great battle lost,
            To a distant post;
            A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Comment

Geekery wins again!

Then again, I learned to read Chinese by reading Doraemon comics and watching a lot of crappy films with subtitles.

Comment

I just ran all my digital stuff (computers/cell phones/mp3 players/cameras) in their german language setting until I was finally able to write at a level somewhat comprable to speaking, but you forget that stuff quickly.

Back on topic, that old man obviously had a few screws loose. Amazing? Yes, very much so. But a voice told him to drop a very deadly weapon and instead shove a part of his body into an predator's gaping maw? Clearly schizo. Clearly.

Comment

Now that the rea African fury!
                  "Its not important to be strong, its just important not to be weak."

Comment

Probably just the excuse he used when the neighbors caught him involved in one of his sicko perversions.
                    "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
                    -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
                    -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
                    -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
                    -Don Gwinn

Comment

While African use the deadly, homegrown rip-out-the-tongue attack. Us white people prefer the shoot at big pissed off lion approach. In all seriousness, this starts out slow, but these guys have serious nuts facing down the charging lion.

http://www.abagab.com/lionhunt.wmv

Gringo Grande
                      MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
                      (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

Comment

Add this move to your bag of "too deadly" RBSD tricks.

Comment

it makes sense, you can stop a dog bite pretty well if you force your arm into its mouth, it opens it too wide to chew.

Comment

This sounds pretty fishy to me. Grabbing the tongue out of a leopard? Are you kidding? I think it's a bit hard to believe, but then again, some people in that part of the word seem a bit bereft of senses...
                            DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Comment

Just. Fucking. Weird.
                              "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X