Announcement

Collapse

FORUM MAINTENANCE

FORUM MAINTENANCE THIS EVENING!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FORUMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. JOIN US ON THE DISCORD, INSTEAD!
See more
See less

Combined Martial Arts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Combined Martial Arts?

Does anyone know anything about Combined Martial Arts Academy located in Queens, NY?

Website?

Comment

www.combinedmartialarts.com

Comment

Never heard of them before now but their website lists an impressive list of pro fighters so chances are they're top notch.
        You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
        FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
        Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
        Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Comment

They are training competitors and pros. That's always a good sign.

Comment

Their guys are entering MMA events and doing decent, so I'd say it's a good school. I couldn't locate exactly who their BJJ instructor is although.

Comment

I think the bjj instructor is Danny Suarez. Here's his info:

http://bjj.org/a/people/haueter-chris.ht ml

Comment

Originally posted by Hats
                Does anyone know anything about Combined Martial Arts Academy located in Queens, NY?
                Steve Katz was my senior black belt way back when I started out in TKD nearly 20 yrs ago...his TKD is old school...meaning he liked to do full contact without gear, much like the kyokushin guys, and he was also a talented boxer - taught me a lot of my own boxing skills. I lost touch with him for 15 years, then ran into him again at a promotion test, where I heard he had started this gym - I'm not exactly sure what he's been up to competition wise, but I can tell you he looks the same as he did then...built like tank, strong, and tough. I think it'd be worth it to check out his place, if you're interested...worst case scenario is you waste a few dollars for a few days.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X