Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rob Kahn Seminar in NJ on 6-21

http://www.martialartsnj.com/html/upcoming_events.html

As many of you know, Rob is a Royce Gracie BB. The school I attend is affiliated with him so he will be coming up to do a seminar soon. It's not mentioned on the page but the seminar is only 50 bucks for 2 hours. That's right, for the same price as a one hour private from a blue belt you can get two hours from a black belt BB. He will be doing two sessions that day, an 6 o clock and 8 o clock one.

I know he posts on these boards, so if he sees this post he can fill in any missing details.

EDIT: Edited the time from 20 hours to 2 hours. Whoops.
    Last edited by riceavenger; 6/01/2005 2:26pm, .

I read 20 hours and my head almost exploded.

Comment

If Rob had the hairy, yet sexy pipestems that Aesopian calls legs and others call utensils of prime choking potential...I'd consider marrying him.

Since he does not however, I would like to add in a good word and mention that the few hours I spent with Rob expanded my understanding of grappling exponentially and what a true BJJ BB sees and understands over other grapplers is quite amazing.

If you have the chance to go...do it.

Gringo Grande
      MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
      (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

Comment

Eh!50$.Eh! I paid 150$ for a 2 day seminar In Daito-ryu that lasted 4 hours each.And all I got was a lousy t-shirt.
        [img=http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2364/8026700123940loij9.th.jpg]

"God damn America" --Muammar al-Gaddafi

Comment

All right, Jeff has decided to merge the class into one group so there'll only be one session. It'll be from 7 to 9:30.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X