Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hannibal
    replied
    As a rule you can't go wrong with Kyokushin. The standard is mostly quite high across the board.

If they spar hard and train hard - then its all good. Stick with it if you enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• Cakemaster
    replied
    She's a friendly person, and a great teacher. She's recently back from fighting in the Spanish Kyo Open, too.

As for the cute remark, I dare not say anything that can be used against me later. :new_smile

Leave a comment:

• CanucKyokushin
    replied
    Last edited by CanucKyokushin; 5/26/2005 5:27pm, .

Leave a comment:

• Cakemaster
    replied
    http://groups.msn.com/CardiffKyokush...formation.msnw
    Last edited by Cakemaster; 5/26/2005 4:40pm, .

Leave a comment:

• Cakemaster
    replied
    Mr_Mantis: I freely admit that I've only trained there for about a month and a half, so I'm not an expert by any means. It's more for reference - for myself, and for anyone in or around Cardiff who'd like a look at what I think's a pretty good club.

Canuckyokushin: there's a link to the club website at the very end of the article I'm about to post.

Everyone in general: please tell me if I'm making big, stupid mistakes. I'm still tired from tonight's session. And without further ado...

Leave a comment:

• CanucKyokushin
    replied
    I am intrigued my young friend.See if you can add a website or internet news mentioning this DOJO.

Pics are cool!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Mantis
    replied
    It can only be a N00b's perspective, cuz you haven't been there long enough to form an intelligent opinion. Unless you have trained in that style for a couple of years, which I get the feeling you have not.

Though your article may not provide reliable detail, the experience may gather some feedback for your personal MA growth.

Leave a comment:

• Cakemaster
    replied
    Thanks :) I'll try not to dribble too much - I'll get something drafted and post it here. I'm still new to the whole article system.

Leave a comment:

• JKDChick
    replied
    Just try to be clear and precise in what you're talking about.

Go for it.

Leave a comment:

• Cakemaster
    started a topic Writing a review on a local dojo

Writing a review on a local dojo

To all who read this: good evening / morning / afternoon.

Right off the bat: while I'm not qualified in any way to expertly critique a dojo, I'd like to give my opinion, and maybe a general overview of the Kyokushin dojo I've been training at for just over a month now - I know a couple of friends are reading this site, and at the very least it'll be useful for reference. Does anyone have any problems with me offering a newbie's perspective on a local dojo?

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X