Writing a review on a local dojo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Writing a review on a local dojo

To all who read this: good evening / morning / afternoon.

Right off the bat: while I'm not qualified in any way to expertly critique a dojo, I'd like to give my opinion, and maybe a general overview of the Kyokushin dojo I've been training at for just over a month now - I know a couple of friends are reading this site, and at the very least it'll be useful for reference. Does anyone have any problems with me offering a newbie's perspective on a local dojo?

Just try to be clear and precise in what you're talking about.

Go for it.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Thanks :) I'll try not to dribble too much - I'll get something drafted and post it here. I'm still new to the whole article system.

Comment

It can only be a N00b's perspective, cuz you haven't been there long enough to form an intelligent opinion. Unless you have trained in that style for a couple of years, which I get the feeling you have not.

Though your article may not provide reliable detail, the experience may gather some feedback for your personal MA growth.
        “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Comment

I am intrigued my young friend.See if you can add a website or internet news mentioning this DOJO.

Pics are cool!
          [img=http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2364/8026700123940loij9.th.jpg]

"God damn America" --Muammar al-Gaddafi

Comment

Mr_Mantis: I freely admit that I've only trained there for about a month and a half, so I'm not an expert by any means. It's more for reference - for myself, and for anyone in or around Cardiff who'd like a look at what I think's a pretty good club.

Canuckyokushin: there's a link to the club website at the very end of the article I'm about to post.

Everyone in general: please tell me if I'm making big, stupid mistakes. I'm still tired from tonight's session. And without further ado...

Comment

http://groups.msn.com/CardiffKyokush...formation.msnw
              Last edited by Cakemaster; 5/26/2005 4:40pm, .

Comment

Last edited by CanucKyokushin; 5/26/2005 5:27pm, .
                [img=http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2364/8026700123940loij9.th.jpg]

"God damn America" --Muammar al-Gaddafi

Comment

She's a friendly person, and a great teacher. She's recently back from fighting in the Spanish Kyo Open, too.

As for the cute remark, I dare not say anything that can be used against me later. :new_smile

Comment

As a rule you can't go wrong with Kyokushin. The standard is mostly quite high across the board.

If they spar hard and train hard - then its all good. Stick with it if you enjoy it.
                    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got shit on me !!!!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X