Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Webre is Patrick Swayze is James Dalton ...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Most people who are in prison are waiting to get out. They don't go looking for fights or do things that might mess up thier chances for parole. Fights and stuff will cause them to be inside longer.

    I have several 'friends' who are currently inside and this is normal behavior from what I've heard from them.

    The only people who act the way Dan talks about are people who have no chance of getting out which, I doubt, Dan has ever come in contact with since these people would be in max security. :violent1:

    He's watched too many episodes of Oz.

    Comment


      #32
      hard to believe anyone is so delusional.... using movies blatantly as references to 'how it really is'.

      joe pesci, lol.
      I think it was two ninjas taped together, to make one GIANT NINJA!!!!

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by jaychiu
        Most people who are in prison are waiting to get out. They don't go looking for fights or do things that might mess up thier chances for parole. Fights and stuff will cause them to be inside longer.

        I have several 'friends' who are currently inside and this is normal behavior from what I've heard from them.

        The only people who act the way Dan talks about are people who have no chance of getting out which, I doubt, Dan has ever come in contact with since these people would be in max security. :violent1:

        He's watched too many episodes of Oz.

        you have long timers and you have short timers. long timers mostly dont give a fuck, short timers dont want any trouble cause they dont want more time(they never mix the laters). thats not to say there exceptions cause ive had frineds go in for a 2 year bid and no get out until 4. i did my year and got out with no trouble, and even with all the short timers there was a couple fights a week just in my section. now about being big and small in jail, well being small in jail is not an asset you usually have a click or a gang you stick with for some protection in numbers. but if you in max security and your 140lbs white dude your going to get it until you get out or youll be in protective custody for the rest of your time inside cause of the threat to you.
        Eduardo "Why'd you stop."

        Me "I was kicked in the head by the guys sparring next to me."

        Eduardo "Ino what happened but i didnt say you could stop."

        Me "Um.. I guess I keep going."

        Eduardo "You dont stop until i say stop, you dont get tired until i say your tired, keep going."


        Originally posted by Ralek
        My cousin gave me some tapes of him doing tkd. I learned from those tapes. When I beat up an Akido instructor, and made him take rest breaks, I used TKD. I learned Bjj from watching ufc and pride and then I copied them and wrestled my cousin for practice. I choked him out and he tapped.

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by Bizzaro Root
          you have long timers and you have short timers. long timers mostly dont give a fuck, short timers dont want any trouble cause they dont want more time(they never mix the laters). thats not to say there exceptions cause ive had frineds go in for a 2 year bid and no get out until 4. i did my year and got out with no trouble, and even with all the short timers there was a couple fights a week just in my section. now about being big and small in jail, well being small in jail is not an asset you usually have a click or a gang you stick with for some protection in numbers. but if you in max security and your 140lbs white dude your going to get it until you get out or youll be in protective custody for the rest of your time inside cause of the threat to you.
          So you have the "real" Filthy Jailhouse Tactics? :laughing8

          I'm just pointing out that Dan talks like a man who spent years inside, in Max Security with the hard asses, when he's probably just a short timer.

          While short timers do get into fights, really can't help it inside, he talks about using weapons and having to defend against people attacking him with weapons. Very doubtful a short timer would want to commit attempted murder and extend their stay.

          But, gee, another area where Dan Webre sounds like he's full of crap? Why am I not surprised?
          Last edited by jaychiu; 6/02/2005 8:15am, .

          Comment


            #35
            Hey guys dont forget that everyone in prison has weapons made readily available... and if they forget to give you your customary 8 inch dagger on the way in then you can make a cool bladed boomerang ala mad max out of paper clips... I wonder just how prevalent weapons are in prison... more than in the movies... less.... anyone help me with some info...???
            "If you can get it from my kungfu grip then you can have it... otherwise... step off b*t*h!!!" - Meet the Parents

            "Hetero or Homo I don't see anyone telling him, "NO SIR I WILL NOT TAKE IT IN THE ASS!!!" " - Asia

            "My neighbor has what he calls an "immortality potion" that will let you live forever.
            People have been telling him that it's stupid and will not work... for 1200 years." - Leodom

            Banish Uncertainty
            Affirm Strength
            Hold Resolve
            Expect Death - read in a book

            http://uk.360.yahoo.com/shadowdh

            Comment


              #36
              i was agreeing dan is full of shit

              he did a weekend in county jail for drunk driving and saw to bums fight ofver a sandwhich and nows he been hardend by the systems, and cant get it out of his mind. the goverment instutionalized him and now he just trying to make money of his misfortunes
              Eduardo "Why'd you stop."

              Me "I was kicked in the head by the guys sparring next to me."

              Eduardo "Ino what happened but i didnt say you could stop."

              Me "Um.. I guess I keep going."

              Eduardo "You dont stop until i say stop, you dont get tired until i say your tired, keep going."


              Originally posted by Ralek
              My cousin gave me some tapes of him doing tkd. I learned from those tapes. When I beat up an Akido instructor, and made him take rest breaks, I used TKD. I learned Bjj from watching ufc and pride and then I copied them and wrestled my cousin for practice. I choked him out and he tapped.

              Comment

              Collapse

              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

              Working...
              X