Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Webre is Patrick Swayze is James Dalton ...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    You'd think if your gonna live your life through a movie, you could choose a better movie.
    "Through the centuries, the Jews have endured terrible persecution, and you know that. We've all read it, studied it. They've gone through a lot. And those seeking their destruction, we will seek their destruction." -President Donald Trump, spewing his Nazi, racist, anti-Semitism.

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by HoneyBadger
      That movie had 2 things going for it:

      1. Sam Elliott
      2. The Jeff Healey Band

      Too bad everyone else was busy mailing in the most sucktastic performance of their careers.
      gotta love healey:new_smili

      Comment


        #18
        I shared Dan Webre's amazing story with my sister and she said "I bet that guy also taught ballroom dancing at a hotel for rich people and ended up bringing the rich and poor together by perfectly timed dance sequences."

        Comment


          #19
          NOBODY puts Dan Webre in a corner.
          I dork harder than any of you can imagine.

          - Hedgehoney

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by afronaut
            in "Road House"!!!!!!!!!!!
            Cooler. Sure sign that someone doesn't actually have a fucking clue about what they're talking about. For example, I am the "head doorman" or the "head of security" or even "floor manager", but I'd never call myself the "cooler". :-) And being the "cooler" doens't mean that your job is to see every one as a knee to kick or a neck to strike. Acting like that would land you in handcuffs hella quick.

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by Niloc
              Cooler. Sure sign that someone doesn't actually have a fucking clue about what they're talking about. For example, I am the "head doorman" or the "head of security" or even "floor manager", but I'd never call myself the "cooler". :-) And being the "cooler" doens't mean that your job is to see every one as a knee to kick or a neck to strike. Acting like that would land you in handcuffs hella quick.

              "hella"


              teeheehee
              You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

              Comment


                #22
                I think we all misunderstood him. I am pretty sure he was talking about one of these:



                PL

                Comment


                  #23
                  ok.. looked him up on google.

                  i worked in the security industry for nearly 20 years as a bouncer, security manager, walking the floors in psyche hospitals, a little bounty hunting, etc., and i wouldn't talk the shit that this idiot does.

                  who in their right mind listens to this dork and thinks that he is the real deal?

                  oh... wait... other dorks... i get it now. :spanky:

                  Comment


                    #24
                    I think Dan saw this thread (Hi, Dan! You're a grown man making up lies a 12-year old would tell his friends! Shit, that's weird!) as he posted this in a thread about "how shit really goes down in t3h b1gghau5":

                    Originally posted by Dan "the cooler" Webre
                    Size and Strength dont really mean anything on the street or in prison. In fact in Prison they know better and dont prejudge anyone. A small guy who carries himself with confidence will be just as feared as a 7 foot tall 350 pounds of prison muscle. Why? They know better. Anyone is capable of anything.

                    Alot of the Bullshido crew would not make it a day. Not just because of their tough guy attitudes , but they buy in to the size and strength thing and dont train weapons enough..
                    They have a scene in the movie Casino, where Joe Pesci gives a guy back his pen, eyesockets first. He does it so quick, and like in Carls post, that only a fool would think"How many rounds can he go in a real match"
                    They are to busy killing to worry about endurance or proper form.
                    I dork harder than any of you can imagine.

                    - Hedgehoney

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by afronaut
                      I think Dan saw this thread (Hi, Dan! You're a grown man making up lies a 12-year old would tell his friends! Shit, that's weird!) as he posted this in a thread about "how shit really goes down in t3h b1gghau5":

                      I thought he stabbed him in the neck/throat ?

                      Comment


                        #26
                        What forum does this guy post in? He is a comedy goldmine.
                        "Through the centuries, the Jews have endured terrible persecution, and you know that. We've all read it, studied it. They've gone through a lot. And those seeking their destruction, we will seek their destruction." -President Donald Trump, spewing his Nazi, racist, anti-Semitism.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Dan knows that if you take out a man's knee they drop like a stone. He also know that guys that go looking for trouble aren't as much of a problem as someone who is ready for it.

                          -Roadhouse Proverbs.

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by Dan "Culo" Webre
                            Alot of the Bullshido crew would not make it a day. Not just because of their tough guy attitudes , but they buy in to the size and strength thing and dont train weapons enough..
                            They have a scene in the movie Casino, where Joe Pesci gives a guy back his pen, eyesockets first. He does it so quick, and like in Carls post, that only a fool would think"How many rounds can he go in a real match"
                            They are to busy killing to worry about endurance or proper form.
                            What a smarmy little chickenshit. He'd be free to post his response here, but noooo... he has to do only where he can be sheltered from any criticism. That's the true mark of a coward.

                            Bringing up movies to justify your argument is even lower. I remember in Ultimate Karate Ninja Assasin 5, where the cyborg performed a flying, reverse Chi attack...

                            There are more than enough people here who have served in the military, law enforcement (real), etc to disprove that bullshit. The Phil forums, on the other hand, are filled with Walter Mittys who never had the testicular fortitude to join up... they'd prefer to talk about things instead of actually doing them.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by afronaut
                              in "Road House"!!!!!!!!!!!
                              that's the gayest thing i've ever read in my life.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                What a fucktard! I will be the first to state that size and strength alone won't win all fights, which is why I have sought realistic training (Kyokushin, Judo, BJJ). The fights my 6'1" 300 lb. frame won't win on size alone are won with hard osotogaris. In a decade of fighting for a living, I have never come across a 150 lb man who could intimidate me with his presence. And why can't that jackass defend himself on Bullshido, instead of sniping from a distance, What a little bitch! (Hi Dan!) I'm surprised he isn't calling himself Sifu and playing ninja dress-up.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X