Funny TKD Bullshido

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny TKD Bullshido

I have returned after a bit of a hiatus to take care of some family matters...anyways, here are a couple of interesting items I have run across.

Check out the training for these North Korean Bodyguards!

Also, get it today, your very own Shinobi Shozoku!

:rolleyes:

TKD is an ancient and deadly martial art. Practiced even back in the ancient kingdoms of Korea by the Hwarang warriors. Who became adept at knocking enemy warrior off their horses with high flying aerial kicks. Its history greatly mirrors that of Kim Jong Il's Korean. Its deadliness is a perfect art for the protectors of Kim Jong Il.
    Last edited by MaverickZ; 5/10/2005 5:53pm, .

Comment

i would love to see a mma fighter wear one of those shinobi things for a match. there is nothing more humiliating than being beat by a ninja.

Comment

Ninjas

Better yet lets get one of our Bullshido MMA fighters to wear one with a Bullshido patch when they compete.

Comment

:)

So, if I buy one of those ninja uniforms, does that means I can be an honorary ninja, too? Just like Frankie Dux and Ashida Kim? :XXpuke:

Comment

It depends. Can you flip out and kill people? Do you like wailing on guitars?
            DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Comment

Each Shinobi Shozoku is fit to your individual measurments and is 100% authentic, not like the lousy imitations most martial arts stores sell. This is the real deal!
              Great, they're selling the *reeaalll* shinobi shozoku. What was there, a factory turning out standard ones in feudal Japan?

Also, I loved the pistol range with backflips in the Kim Jong Il video clip. Backflipping is an essential part of tactical handgunnery.
              Last edited by Wounded Ronin; 5/11/2005 12:39am, .
              Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

oh that was crazy at the end of the movie did you see the people
                at the stadium when you can make people do things like that
                you know youre in controll.

Comment

Dude I want to get one of those. Also what about the mask? And the hood? What about the traditional cape or cloak they wore???

Comment

Lol someone dug this up so that its right above the "North Korean Bodyguards" thread.

Comment

Shit...wheres the ninja weapons?!
                      Every outfit should come with equipment :protest:

Comment

why the hell were the bodyguards moving out of the way of the thrown knives? One might hit Kim....you figured they should practice taking them in the jugular. That would have been at least slightly impressive.

Comment

This is why everyone makes fun of TKD. I always LMAO when i see this gay crap. OKay for example. I was at school and was wearing my NAGA gerogia metal and some TKD guy says oh that's a nice metal i won a 3 foot high tkd trophy. I said okay whatever. Then he says oh i bet i'm better at grappling then you. i was thinking what the **** is this guy thinking. :new_2guns

Comment

It's MEDAL you fucking hick.
                            Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
                            I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
                            what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

ok you tkd biatch i fuck you up tooo

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X