Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A challenge from a practitioner of TFT....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slideyfoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Gumby
    Do we have any threads dating back to the time of the first UFC's? I want to ressurect a wrestling vs BJJ thread.......
    Shame this site wasn't around then. Still, there's always rec.martial-arts.

Leave a comment:

• pauli
    replied
    only on page for the rest of us.

Leave a comment:

• MacWombat
    replied
    Thank god this was only two pages, I didn't even notice how old it was.

Leave a comment:

• Gumby
    replied
    Do we have any threads dating back to the time of the first UFC's? I want to ressurect a wrestling vs BJJ thread.......

Leave a comment:

• OnceLost
    replied
    You brought back a thread that had been dead for a year and a half for a sales pitch? A BAD sales pitch, at that??

:new_let_i

People refered to theraputic touch as "eye opening" and a "wake up call" and that was also bullshit. You had doctors and nurses using that crap, not just a bunch of delusion LARPers who want to predict every reaction of their opponents.

Leave a comment:

• curby82
    replied
    Originally posted by Supa
    What do these guys do about a really big fat person who has mass padding around all their "vulnerable" points?
    Easy, just run around them until they get a heart attack :-)

Guys all I can say is TFT is the real deal, the website does it NO justice but after Attending one of thier seminars or even ordering there products you'll soon understand how they can make the claims that they do, if you read the comments on thier website or even anywhere around the net of people that have attended live sessions you can see a certain trend in that we all refer to it as eye opening and a wake up call. I know it soons impossible to understand and believe and I won't try to convince anyone further than saying that you have to see it for yourself because it's unlike anything you have ever seen before, even SCARS

Leave a comment:

• Kungfoolss
    replied
    Originally posted by BumFu
    Isn't it a bit lame to always vicariously trash a school using a pro fighter? How does having Omega go fight someone validate the rest of the Bullshido?
    Can't take a joke? :5dunce:

KF is a Knight of SCARS for gawdsake [it's too deadly to spar with].
    Actually, I'm not. That would be Rigante, I'm not into cults.

I suggest we send Kungfools to test out TFT to see how far they've drifted from teh pure art of SCARS.
    Hmmm, from what I've seen and read of TFT practitioners, it's nothing that requires "disproving." I'm not that impressed with their methodology nor their abilities and knowledge base.

Leave a comment:

• Lampa
    replied
    I don't think Ronin really expressed how stupid this one statement is. Haven't there been (rare) cases in competitive fights where someone completed an arm bar on a competitor and the man with the broken arm, rather than screaming, turned around and hit the guy with the other arm? No reaction, no matter how expected, is universal. There are just too many human beings in the world to predict their reactions that accurately. You can't even be 100% sure someone will fall down after getting shot.

Leave a comment:

• Wounded Ronin
    replied
    http://www.self-defense-training.org...g_targets.html

In the past 15 years the greatest leaps in military technology have actually been improvements in targeting. It is so critical. The military can now actually put less munitions in a smaller area and get better results.
    How germaine.

NO!

Leave a comment:

• pauli
    replied
    "Weapons Aren't Scary... They're Just Another Tool"
    can't argue with that.

Leave a comment:

• BumFu
    replied
    Originally posted by Kungfools
    Looks like a job for Omega.
    Isn't it a bit lame to always vicariously trash a school using a pro fighter? How does having Omega go fight someone validate the rest of the Bullshido?

If Bullshido stands for live training, hard sparring and empiracle evidence of a technique's effectivness then the average guy here ought to be adequate to go test a challenger. But not everyone here sees it that way--> KF is a Knight of SCARS for gawdsake [it's too deadly to spar with].

I suggest we send Kungfools to test out TFT to see how far they've drifted from teh pure art of SCARS.

Leave a comment:

• mullet
    replied
    I understand self defense courses like these...

I mean I could teach good self-defense to a fat-ass diabetic in 5 minutes. Only problem is that the guy would have to have:

a) balls
    b) an extremely vicious / psycho nature

... which is what most people don't have.

Leave a comment:

• Critical Jo
    replied
    Do they show you how to break a person's bone? Or do they even discuss the ramifications of getting in a fight then having the other guy leaving in a body bag? WTF is this garbage? 1,500 to kick someone in the crotch and elbow a person in the boobs. Excellent, I wonder if they teach the 5 point exploding Heart technique too!

Leave a comment:

• Deadchef
    replied
    Originally posted by It is Fake??

Sounds like a load of shit to me :laughing4 :laughing4

Leave a comment:

• It is Fake
    replied
    Originally posted by antonanton
    ive actully heard nothing but good things about TFT- and i like the little ive seen- i like the way they work on moving through targets
    http://tinyurl.com/9z73r
    Last edited by It is Fake; 5/10/2005 7:50am, .

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X