Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A challenge from a practitioner of TFT....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Supa
    What do these guys do about a really big fat person who has mass padding around all their "vulnerable" points?
    Easy, just run around them until they get a heart attack :-)

Guys all I can say is TFT is the real deal, the website does it NO justice but after Attending one of thier seminars or even ordering there products you'll soon understand how they can make the claims that they do, if you read the comments on thier website or even anywhere around the net of people that have attended live sessions you can see a certain trend in that we all refer to it as eye opening and a wake up call. I know it soons impossible to understand and believe and I won't try to convince anyone further than saying that you have to see it for yourself because it's unlike anything you have ever seen before, even SCARS

Comment

You brought back a thread that had been dead for a year and a half for a sales pitch? A BAD sales pitch, at that??

:new_let_i

People refered to theraputic touch as "eye opening" and a "wake up call" and that was also bullshit. You had doctors and nurses using that crap, not just a bunch of delusion LARPers who want to predict every reaction of their opponents.

Comment

Do we have any threads dating back to the time of the first UFC's? I want to ressurect a wrestling vs BJJ thread.......

Comment

Thank god this was only two pages, I didn't even notice how old it was.

Comment

only on page for the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumby
              Do we have any threads dating back to the time of the first UFC's? I want to ressurect a wrestling vs BJJ thread.......
              Shame this site wasn't around then. Still, there's always rec.martial-arts.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X