Announcement

Collapse

FORUM MAINTENANCE

FORUM MAINTENANCE THIS EVENING!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FORUMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. JOIN US ON THE DISCORD, INSTEAD!
See more
See less

BJJ fighter OWNED by Kenpo stylist!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to clarify, the BJJ stylist wins by armbar.
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Comment

That was a gay fight. I'm sick of seeing shorts that read TAPOUT and that have the BADBOY eyes on them. Why can't MMA fighters just wear plain shorts or fighting uniforms. Why do BJJ stylists always have to have different colored Gis with patches all over them? That had nothing to do with anything but I just had to say it. Anyways, that wasn't a very good promotional video for that Kenpo association.

P.S. I'm sick of MMA fighters with 5000 tatoos on thier bodies. :pottytrai

Comment

That was awe-inspiring. :gay: Just not really in a good way.

Comment

That man does not deserve Metallica in his highlight video.... The Monkies or Back Street Boys might be a little more his speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Koto_Ryu
            Not working for me.
            http://www.bullshido.net/modules.php...linkinfo&id=58
            Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

http://www.subfighter.com/article1143.html

Fight #8

Jeremiah Shivers ( 175 ), AMAC/Boneyard won by submission ( arm bar ), Rd 2 1:16 Leonard Wilson ( 171 ), C.C.K.K

BJJ owned by Kempo Stylist: He
              Noob posting clip: Hehe
              Noob agreeing with another noob: Haha
              Neither did fact checking: Hahahahahahaha
              Editing a losing fight to make a commercial: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Comment

I'd like to point out that this fight was only 1:16 long.

Comment

So did they cut out 46 seconds of it for the commercial or 61 seconds to leave a quarter minute worth of highlights?

:)

For those who don't recognize the difference between the BJJ guys and the traditional guys, it's quite simple. The BJJ guys generally recognize what is effective (although there are retarded BJJ nuthuggers as well...but at least their style is effective...haha). What I mean is, if you see BJJ get beat down in a style vs style fight, I believe the vast majority of BJJ guys would respect that. However, since the BJJ generally wins in a straight up style vs style fight, we are left with other styles constantly trying to find one example of BJJ getting "owned".

Instead of looking for that elusive "BJJ gets owned" video like a crackhead searching for a fix, maybe you should be sharpening up your own skills...kind of like our resident Kenpo expert Clyde whom everyone on the site respects for both his proficiency in that particular art and as a person.

Gringo Grande
                  MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
                  (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

Comment

Why is it that whenever people see a TMA winning they start making excuses like "Oh the other guy sucked!" and saying "Oh, he still sucked!"?

Comment

Originally posted by Apostol
                      Why is it that whenever people see a TMA winning...
                      He lost by armbar in 1:16.

What does it say for kempo when we say "That BJJ sucked" and it still wins?
                      Last edited by Aesopian; 4/23/2005 10:46pm, .

Comment

'What does it say for kempo when we say "That BJJ sucked" and it still wins?'

Even with any other striking style, it says that sucky groundfighting is better than none at all.

Comment

oh man. the self ownage in this thread is making me cry with laughter. can someone please go to that kenpo place and ask why they made an advert of one of their guys out of a fight he lost in under 2 minutes.

oh and if the black guy is there tell him he punches like a bitch and got owned by a blind man

edit- fixored my dumbness
                          Last edited by alex; 4/24/2005 12:57am, .

Comment

Originally posted by Gringo Grande
                            ...kind of like our resident Kenpo expert Clyde whom everyone on the site respects for both his proficiency in that particular art and as a person.

Gringo Grande
                            Let's not go nuts.

Clyde

boris
                            london
                            Originally posted by The Wastrel
                            I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

It looked like two inexperienced guys who haven't fought much against
                              other styles, or in the 'ring' - trying to figure out what to do. It is funny
                              to hear that the guy lost -*lol!!

`~/
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Apostol
                                Why is it that whenever people see a TMA winning they start making excuses like "Oh the other guy sucked!" and saying "Oh, he still sucked!"?
                                In this case they both sucked.

PL

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X