Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How have Movies/TV effected Martial arts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but not to the degree of the ufc. Also the ufc has rules, that means no weapons. If look at any recent kung fu movie, like Kiss of the dragon, Jet Li spent most of the time wishing he had a gun, remeber that Locker? Even Bruce Lee thought that guns would work better then fighting hand to hand.
    In enter the dragon they even had a reason there were no guns, the guy who owned the island didn't feel comfortable around them, thats why all the guards had sticks and why bruce lee couldn't bring a gun.

"A California man has been taken to court for stalking Anna Nicole Smith. The man has been charged with invasion of privacy, illegal trespassing, and having really bad taste."-Conan

Comment

"I moved on to ask them what they thought about martial arts in general asking people questions like what martial art do you think is the strongest.

I got a lot of Kung fu and Karate as the answer."

strongest? who cares?
      too bad what the general public thinks, i think that working hard myself will make me better

--
      I attack flurriously!
      Let me introduce you to my friends: Hand, Elbow and Knee.
      Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

How often to do you train to stab things with a pen?

Comment

How often do you need to?

-------------------------
          Clap your hands everybody,
          if you got what it takes
          'Cause I'm Kurtis Blow
          and I want you to know
          that these are the breaks!
          "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X