25 year old BJJ Black Belt in MySpace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25 year old BJJ Black Belt in MySpace?

Can anyone confirm or call Bullshido on this guy?

Username: T Money

Tell Joe I said Congrats, I am a Black Belt under Ricardo Franjihna Miller of Paragon

Originally posted by JKDChick
    Can anyone confirm or call Bullshido on this guy?

Username: T Money

I call bullshit unless that's Tyrone Glover. I know Franjinha personally.

Comment

This is Franjinha's only blackbelt that's near 25

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/f...fighterID=8309

Comment

Originally posted by omega
        I call bullshit unless that's Tyrone Glover. I know Franjinha personally.
        Tyrone / T Money

Not saying this confirms anything but interesting anyways.

Comment

Sounds like Glover, I used to train with him until he moved down to SoCal. He is legit! He was brown belt at Cassio Werneck's.

Comment

CONFIRMED!

Its definitely Tyrone Glover!

Here's the link: http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...20050404062615

:violent5:

Comment

It just flips me out that he could be a black belt that young. That's cool.

Comment

Yeah, he's awesome. I think he's also in law school too! The guy's a masochist! :new_termi

Comment

I don't know his story, but I know several kids who have been training BJJ since they were like 6 years old. By the time they are 15-16 and move to adult classes, they will have around 10 years of training. At 25 they will have another 10 or so years of BJJ. I can see some getting a black belt they young.

Comment

Originally posted by Aesopian
                    I don't know his story, but I know several kids who have been training BJJ since they were like 6 years old. By the time they are 15-16 and move to adult classes, they will have around 10 years of training. At 25 they will have another 10 or so years of BJJ. I can see some getting a black belt they young.
                    *writhes with envy*

Comment

LOL, that get's you angry? How much you wanna bet you're going to see a 21 year old blackbelt come out of that school too. His name is Billy (Cooper I think). Tyrone and I have gone toe to toe on a few occassions. I remember when he first started, he was going to college in our area. Tyrone is a prodigy, whatever you showed him he could do almost immediately. He also trained with the same kickboxing coach I did for awhile. He was moving and tapping purple belts within his first year of grappling. In his 3rd year of grappling (blue belt) he went up to Sacramento and tapped a BJJ brown belt in under a minute. The guy went and cried in the bathroom. Pick up a grappling Mag and he's in there almost every 3 months winning something.

Comment

If that wasn't bad enough, one of these kids is also training Muay Thai and wrestling. :5exclaim:

Comment

Omega, I'm not ANGRY. I'm impressed and envious and slightly astonished. I didn't think it was POSSIBLE for a BB that young, but this guy's obviously got the skills.

God, I wish I'd had the opportunity to start training that young. *sigh*

Comment

and he already weighs more than Aesopian! Oh wait....I know 12 year old girls who weight more than Aesopian! :glasses12

Gringo Grande
                            MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
                            (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

Comment

Originally posted by Aesopian
                              If that wasn't bad enough, one of these kids is also training Muay Thai and wrestling. :5exclaim:

Nothing new about that.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X