Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shadowcat
    replied
    unfortunately, i know where cocoa is in florida. not much there. you know what you should do.....rumor has it that the colleges there might be offering classes. depending on how old you are, try that. a little training is better than none. maybe you'll find a good instructor.

ashida kim is a couple miles from there whatever you do DO NOT TRAIN with him. it is a crock. it is true bullshido.

Leave a comment:

• punksurfer024
    replied
    hey i live in satellite beach, im also looking for a gym/school around here to fight at. i just moved from orlando area and trained at marcio simas brazillian jiu jitsu up there. anyway my email address is [email protected] email me and we can get together and spar if you can find a place with mats. i trained in vale tudo and BJJ so all i really know is full contact fighting. anyway contact me, ill keep searching. thanx

-mike D

Leave a comment:

• Errorr
    replied
    And from the limited info we see he seemed to be willing to help you find someone.

I'd go check him out and see what he's got to offer. Even if it's just some info.

Leave a comment:

• Poop Loops
    replied
    Wow, that's pretty cool. Even if you don't get to do full contact, you might be able to learn some basics from the guy.

PL

Leave a comment:

• Rand
    replied
    Nice guy

He said that if i was looking for full contact fighting that his program might not be for me however he would help me in finding a coach that can train me for fighting.

Leave a comment:

• PO9
    replied
    Even if they are bullshido you're no wasting too much money at $35/month.

Leave a comment:

• Rand
    replied
    I know somewhat what to look out for like crazy lineages that involve martians and Native Mayans
    that could throw lightening

and i have emailed the owner and told him my name my interest in watching a class my main reason for training for full contact fighting and that i look forward to his reply

Leave a comment:

• PO9
    replied
    Good luck, I hope its not Bullshido. If you haven't already, check out the boards and get an idea of the things you should be looking (and looking to avoid) for in a ma school.

I prefer Okinawan over Japanese karate myself.

Leave a comment:

• Rand
    replied
    scratch that

I found a website

http://iwatanakarate.tripod.com/karate-dojo.htm

The style is called Iwatana-do Okinawan Kempo. I guess im going to go check it out and watch a class.

Leave a comment:

• Rand
    replied
    yay

i found an Okinawan Kempo place at 1104 Hermosa Drive in Rockledge there is no website but I know where it is supposed to be.

Leave a comment:

• SRK85
    replied
    All that came up under Yahoo local for your area code was Tae Kwon Do. Have you tried www. MartialInfo.com go down to location and then from there they list ma schools.

Leave a comment:

• Knightmare
    replied
    That really sucks that you cant box at the Y.

I boxed at the Y when i was 9-10, good fucking place to start out.

Leave a comment:

• Rand
    replied
    help

ok thanks

Leave a comment:

• PO9
    replied
    tie it to a post or tree in the ground and wail on it till you can properly hang it.

Leave a comment:

• Rand
    replied
    help

i have a heavy bag but no way to hang it up, my dad is supposed to be getting me some ropes and chains to hang it up in the back yard but he hasnt been able to yet.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X