Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is this?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    what is this?

    i feel sorry for thier mothers.
    what is this supposed to be?

    #2
    foreplay?
    If a `religion' is defined to be a system of ideas that contains unprovable statements, then Godel taught us that mathematics is not only a religion, it is the only religion that can prove itself to be one. -- John Barrow

    Talk to TBK's boyfriend:

    Comment


      #3
      PUSH FEET??

      th3 d3adl33 CMA!

      :new_micro

      Comment


        #4
        TMA incorporating their version of th3 grappl3!!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by lightninghands
          i feel sorry for thier mothers.
          what is this supposed to be?
          whered you get this pic.

          1.) I think its called Chi Gerk or pushing legs, like chisao except with ur legs.
          2.) Footsie
          3.) human bicycle training
          4.) theyre finally training street deadly techniques in live training. this would be step 1 in learning Liu Kang's Bicycle Kick (hold down A for 4 seconds and release). step 2 is when theyre going to bring in a yello bamboo master and that taichi guy that all u retards keep posting to teach them how to propel them thru the air.

          Comment


            #6
            5.) MEET LIVE SINGLES IN YOUR AREA! Call 1-800-TOUCH-ME-IN-THE-INNER-THIGH-WITH-YOUR-FOOT-YOU-KINKY-MONKEY

            Comment


              #7
              alive-ness?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by EternalRage
                whered you get this pic.

                1.) I think its called Chi Gerk or pushing legs, like chisao except with ur legs.
                2.) Footsie
                3.) human bicycle training
                4.) theyre finally training street deadly techniques in live training. this would be step 1 in learning Liu Kang's Bicycle Kick (hold down A for 4 seconds and release). step 2 is when theyre going to bring in a yello bamboo master and that taichi guy that all u retards keep posting to teach them how to propel them thru the air.
                i believe that there is no equal to liu kang's bicycle kick. the opponent can duck and wait for it to end, then throw an upper cut. but most likely it will kick you back across the room untill you fall down. thus giving the kicker a "flawless victory" hahaa
                this pic was taken from this site:

                www.citywingtsun.com
                this guy smiley has had this school for like 2 years, and just recently got appointed to sifu.
                look in the gallery of pictures, he used to train in a castle! :pottytrai

                Comment


                  #9
                  oh yeah, and chi gerk is supposed to be done while standing. although im sure this method is far more effective at picckin up chicks. or men in this case

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by lightninghands
                    www.citywingtsun.com
                    this guy smiley has had this school for like 2 years, and just recently got appointed to sifu.
                    seeing that he is a Leung Ting student, i wonder how long it will take him to reach Grand Ultimate Golden Sperm Ejaculating Omnipotent Master of All?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      If you trained as hard as them, you'd get your legs caught in knots too.

                      Comment

                      Collapse

                      Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                      Working...
                      X