X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be Careful what you ask for;

Moderator powers activate

Posted on their site:
    I'm one of the founders of Bullshido. You want some you got it. This is serious kid and I'll be posting this on bullshido too. I'm a blackbelt not Phrost and I'm talking down to you. You're not even worth my typical verbal raping so here it is.

I live in Southern CA. We will video tape the challenge. You fly your ass out here and we'll go to a neutral location. If you beat me I'll pay for your plain ticket, hotel and reasonable expenses. If you lose, well you lose. The only rules; no weapons, no multi person just you and I.

http://thepowerswithin.com/phpBB2/vi...hp?p=5551#5551

"Argh! My eyes! Ze goggles! Zey do nothing!"

Comment

Isn't this kind of like swatting a fly with an anti tank weapon?

Comment

WTF?

Are you actually volunteering to beat up little kids Omega?

Comment

Originally posted by grond
          WTF?

Are you actually volunteering to beat up little kids Omega?
          I believe in a good spanking.

Comment

This is weird................

Comment

I'm sure if the kid is under 18 Omega has a few youth students he can have smack them around.

Comment

Yes I do. :occasion1

Comment

This is going to something similar to Godzilla vs Bambi
                  ______
                  Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                  -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                  The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                  -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Please go see omega please. I think if schools got rid of much of the touchy feely crap we wouldn't have idiots like this. Ask a teacher the hoops you have to jump through now. Kids can curse you out, threaten physical violence, call you names and maybe get in school detention. Maybe. You look at a kid crossed eyed and you could lose your job.

Comment

That link should include a NSFW tag. Oh good lord. I'm scarred. Just as I thought the horror was over and the images wiped from my mind..

Comment

That thread is a perfect argument for why we should turn off the internet.

Comment

My new hero :D

:wav:

:bowdown:

Comment

Originally posted by omega
                            Moderator powers activate

Posted on their site:
                            I'm one of the founders of Bullshido. You want some you got it. This is serious kid and I'll be posting this on bullshido too. I'm a blackbelt not Phrost and I'm talking down to you. You're not even worth my typical verbal raping so here it is.

I live in Southern CA. We will video tape the challenge. You fly your ass out here and we'll go to a neutral location. If you beat me I'll pay for your plain ticket, hotel and reasonable expenses. If you lose, well you lose. The only rules; no weapons, no multi person just you and I.

http://thepowerswithin.com/phpBB2/vi...hp?p=5551#5551
                            So if they lose they have to hitchhike back home? I like this idea.

Comment

Omega, I'v said it once before and I'll say it again.
                              Omega, You are my hero.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X