X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New direction for Matt Furey

http://mattfurey.com/magnetic_millionaire.html

discuss.

P.P.S. Like all Matt Furey products, this series is so good it falls under our no-refunds, no-returns and no-exchanges policy. No exceptions.
    What?

Comment

He never gives up, does he?

Comment

now that I live in Tampa(where he lives), I was going to pay for a private with him, just so I could tap his ass out and tell everyone what a fraud he is. Surprise, surprise, he doesnt teach privates anymore

Comment

Hey Rob, would you pay to to watch a televised NHB match between Gene Simco and Matt Furey? Now THAT would be some quality grappling right there! :icon_roll
          "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
          "Shadow Box"

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Kahn
            now that I live in Tampa(where he lives), I was going to pay for a private with him, just so I could tap his ass out and tell everyone what a fraud he is. Surprise, surprise, he doesnt teach privates anymore
            My dreams crushed before they began.

Comment

Originally posted by Vargas
              Hey Rob, would you pay to to watch a televised NHB match between Gene Simco and Matt Furey? Now THAT would be some quality grappling right there! :icon_roll

Simco vs Matt furey could be billed as the heavywieght championship of false advertising

i would have to go with furey on that fight though as Simco wouyld be the one guy he could beat

Comment

P.T. Barnum was right.

Comment

What's the deal with Simco?

Heard some mixed comments about the utility of his book but always thought he was a legit purple (brown?) bjj'er.

Comment

Originally posted by Dochter
                    What's the deal with Simco?

Heard some mixed comments about the utility of his book but always thought he was a legit purple (brown?) bjj'er.
                    http://www.bjj.org/a/people/simco-gene-aranha.html

I own the 1st edition of the Master Text and find it pretty useful.

Tomas
                    Current stage of death: denial

Comment

I was at Tony Cecchine's site and looking through his Historical catch wrestlers photos. While browsing through the wealth of pictures like this...

...I ran across something I found peculiar. It was this photo:

http://www.catchwrestle.com/pictures...ges/4a_jpg.htm

Who are these mysterious grapplers? Why are their faces distorted beyond recognition? Do they only have seven days to live?

No, I think I've seen this before. But where?

Ah yes, I remember now! Where else can you find a wide selection of men in spandex.

http://bjj.org/techniques/aranha/valetudo/

Does this mean Gene "Aranha" Simco is a catch wrestler? :tinfoil:

Comment

Heheh... if I didn't know better, I'd swear Furey were satirizing himself.

Alas, but we all know better....

Comment

Dear friend,

YOU HAVE INSULTED MY MASTER YOU ARE ALL SICK MEN OF ASIA

Boris
                          london
                          Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Comment

Curious.....I have seen some of Matt Furey's previous ads, and checked out his excercise website. Did not scream "BS" to me until I read the magnetic chi thing. WTF?

And what is the deal with Gene Simco? I have seen some of his stuff on bjj.org , seems legit. I did a search on this forum, haven't seen anything specific about him or Matt Furey.

Anyone wish to point me to incriminating evidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Vargas

What is the deal with Gene? I thought he was legit.
                              ______
                              Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                              -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                              The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                              -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X