a BJJ conspiracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a BJJ conspiracy

this article is in portuguese but i could not resist to post the funny ideas on it

http://www.infonet.com.br/lausrochaj...u/jiujitsu.htm

brief translation (some parts)

"jiu-jitsu, the father of all martial arts"

"when coming from india to japan, jiujitsu became sumo"

"from the atemi of jiujitsu the kempo-jitsu was created , from kempo jitsu came chinese boxing"

"in 1880 because of the foreign influence, japanese were afraid of the R3AL jiujitsu falling in wrong hands, so a minister of culture created a fake jiujtsu to avoid the wrong use of the real jiujitsu. All the real jiujitsu books were hidden and this "fake" jiujitsu was exported to th west while the japanese practiced in secret"

"later funakoshi transformed karate jitsu (another form o jiujitsu) to a ineficient sport called karate-do"

BTW check this real secret info of this article
    http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/robbejj/historico.html
    Last edited by bait; 3/02/2005 5:55pm, .

Are they in league with the Jews or the Liberals?

Comment

A REAL BJJ conspiracy

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bait
          this article is in portuguese but i could not resist to post the funny ideas on it

http://www.infonet.com.br/lausrochaj...u/jiujitsu.htm

brief translation (some parts)

"jiu-jitsu, the father of all martial arts"

"when coming from india to japan, jiujitsu became sumo"

"from the atemi of jiujitsu the kempo-jitsu was created , from kempo jitsu came chinese boxing"

"in 1880 because of the foreign influence, japanese were afraid of the R3AL jiujitsu falling in wrong hands, so a minister of culture created a fake jiujtsu to avoid the wrong use of the real jiujitsu. All the real jiujitsu books were hidden and this "fake" jiujitsu was exported to th west while the japanese practiced in secret"

"later funakoshi transformed karate jitsu (another form o jiujitsu) to a ineficient sport called karate-do"

BTW check this real secret info of this article
          http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/robbejj/historico.html

Thanks for the fucking headache I've got to find some asprin now!!! :XXbirdman

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
            Lu showed me that a while ago. I hope thats just Jacare expanding into comedy.
            Ha!
            BJJ mcdojo. Considering that most of the tkd school owners are probably richer than him, can you really fault the guy?

My school runs some kids classes. The seperation in ranking systems makes that a little cleaner.

Comment

Originally posted by omega
              Thanks for the fucking headache I've got to find some asprin now!!! :XXbirdman
              actually i was with real BIG headache so i wanted to share it with some people

BTW according to this article, the last k1 max champion is a guy who uses a "bastard" version of jiuitsu, so jiujitsu wins again!
              Buakaw by armbar~!

Comment

Actually that's kinda scary. If those small ninjas start drilling bjj around age 4, they will own every single one of us by the time they reach 18. I've had the pleasure of being instructed by half a dozen alliance black belts and can assure that they are among the most technical guys out there.

Comment

"My kid can kimura, armbar, choke out, and heel hook your honor student."

Comment

Yeah, there's this 14 year old kid at alliance who's downright scary on the ground.

It doesn't hurt that he's 5"4 and 170 lbs.

Comment

Freaking anime style drawings...
                      Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

It looks like a mix between Japanese and Korean anime.

PL

Comment

Eh, the whole "ninja" thing is just a way to get kids interested. Lloyd Irvin does the same thing. He calls his kid students "little ninjas"

For some what reason, he also advertises what he teaches kids as "karate" even though it's actually muay thai/BJJ.

http://www.lloydirvin.com/giveyourch...fterSchool.htm

Comment

it's obvious BS.

i mean, they're dressed in white.

what kind of a ninja dresses in white?

:angry7:

Comment

SNOW NINJAS! DUH!!!!
                              ______
                              Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                              -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                              The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                              -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X