"If it were full contact, he'd be dead!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If it were full contact, he'd be dead!"

Watch a Wing Chun man scare radio station staff with his chain punches. The commentary was so painful that I couldn't even finish the clip. It's hard to believe how completely overawed these people were by ?ing ?un.

http://www.foundrymusic.com/braincan...ia.cfm/id/9078

More Master Po vids here:

http://www.foundrymusic.com/myfoundr...earchtype=file

Apostol gave me these links but he still dosen't want to post on this site. Nevertheless, do look at these videos. They are pain.

I posted this a month ago.

edit: Have to give you credit though, that video was far more amusing. Good fucking grief.
    Last edited by Stick; 2/26/2005 9:30pm, .

Comment

Damnation. DT is smarter than me. :p
      Last edited by Wounded Ronin; 2/26/2005 9:31pm, .

Comment

That was heinous. Thanks a lot Apostol, now I'm dumber.

Comment

I had to stop half way through the first vid. The guys going "HOLY SHIT!! I AM SO AMAZED!!!" were too much.

PL

Comment

Yes, anyone can look like a superstar if they have a good feeder for such demos. He has nothing on Inosanto though.

Comment

Aww yeah. (Been capped so I cant watch it yet)

Man chain punching is the only effective thing in ?ing ?un!! It's used to intimidate everyone. Ive used it like 15 times in real street fights and the guys get so frightened by my sweet speed they have to stop fighting and run away. I had video evidence, but my punching speed was so high it created a electromagnetic field large enough to disrupt electrical devices...

You have to yell "Chain punching, Technique 45, real [?ing ?un] activate!" for it to work.

Comment

I think an overhand right to the feeders face would be just as impressive, but probably not to the radio station people.

Comment

"Master"Ho's facial expressions were priceless.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Miyagi
                      Aww yeah. (Been capped so I cant watch it yet)

Man chain punching is the only effective thing in ?ing ?un!! It's used to intimidate everyone. Ive used it like 15 times in real street fights and the guys get so frightened by my sweet speed they have to stop fighting and run away. I had video evidence, but my punching speed was so high it created a electromagnetic field large enough to disrupt electrical devices...

You have to yell "Chain punching, Technique 45, real [?ing ?un] activate!" for it to work.
                      Priceless!

Comment

You must spread some rep around before giving it to Mr. Miyagi

Comment

Wow this was more painful to watch than Ichi the killer o_o

Comment

_ing __un Wristlock-Nosebar combination?

Comment

[QUOTE=Olorinii]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X