dr. haha lung

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dr. haha lung

i'm surprised i don't see much mention of him here.
    does anyone know anything about him?
    his books seem to be everywhere now.

Context, information? You seem to know more about him than anyone else, share it with us.

Comment

I was given a book by him about ninja mind control as a joke birthday present. It taught the ways of the "mindslayer" and how to hide under latrines with a sharp spear.

Comment

Haha Lung is another facade of CHAK.
        SON OF ODIN

My Punching with Power article

Comment

i have skimmed threw some books written by the mr. lung, and from what i can tell he's basically a guy, much like ashida kim, who thinks he can cloud peoples minds and plant false memories.

i think he has also written a book about terrorist fighting techniques and styles,but the illustrations looked like they were drawn by an grade school student so it was hard to understand what the hell he was talking about. The terrorist book looked like an exact copy of one of his ninja books.

Comment

Does noone else find it funny that his name is Haha Lung?

Comment

clones

Originally posted by Method2Madness
              i have skimmed threw some books written by the mr. lung, and from what i can tell he's basically a guy, much like ashida kim, who thinks he can cloud peoples minds and plant false memories.

i think he has also written a book about terrorist fighting techniques and styles,but the illustrations looked like they were drawn by an grade school student so it was hard to understand what the hell he was talking about. The terrorist book looked like an exact copy of one of his ninja books.
              He must be a clone of ashida because interestingly enough ashida as well has written anti terrorism manuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Zarella
                He must be a clone of ashida because interestingly enough ashida as well has written anti terrorism manuals.
                As already said, Chris Hunter/Ashida Kim uses Dr. Haha Lung as another pen-name.
                SON OF ODIN

My Punching with Power article

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Zarella
                  That books wasn't an antiterrorism book, it was more chronicle of the history of the assassin and the development from then till now.

Comment

Originally posted by Koto_Ryu
                    As already said, Chris Hunter/Ashida Kim uses Dr. Haha Lung as another pen-name.
                    i've heard that before. is it really true? do you know that for a fact?
                    they certainly seem to be cut from the same cloth...

Comment

Haha Lung's writing style is the same as Hunter's.
                      Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

the illustrations in the "ha-ha" books are hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Pojac
                          It taught..... how to hide under latrines with a sharp spear.
                          I didn't know Ninjas were into the "glory hole" thing. I guess it makes sense really. A good ninja shouldn't reveal his true identity for ANY reason.
                          Success is the child of audacity. - Benjamin Disraeli

inform yourself you super martial artists of my butt - Netsky the Ninja

You fight like Norwegians, ya fairies! - Russell Crowe on "Fightin Round the World"

Comment

We don't know. Almost certainly younger than the 70 he claims.

Comment

Read the recent Ashida Kim threads; they concern this very issue.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X