'Combat Survival,' "the most devastating Israeli martial system?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Combat Survival,' "the most devastating Israeli martial system?"

Spiffy website, but is the system effective or just more of the same Israeli mcdojoism?

http://www.combatsurvival.com/website.html
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

The whole thing loses 50 points right of the bat for having a FUCKING ANNOYING website.

Comment

Originally posted by Poofist
      The whole thing loses 50 points right of the bat for having a FUCKING ANNOYING website.
      That macromedia flash is pretty neat with online animations.
      Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Comment

Just reading their site they seem to simply be repeating the tired RBSD McDojo crap...
        Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

WHOOOOSH WHOOOSH CHUNG CHIUNG
          WHOOSH ALARM ALARM

BRIGHT THINGS MOVING FAST

WHOOSH CHUNG CHUNG

BEEP BEEP BEEP

BAD FLASH WORSE JAVA

ACCESS GRANTED

BRAPAPATA BRAPAPATA WHOOSH

CHIUNG CHUING CHIUNG CHUING

HEADACHE HEADACHE HEADACHE

WHOOSH WHOOSH WHOOSH

There. I have paraphrased the website for you all.

Comment

Thank God I'm not epileptic.
            Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
            I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
            what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

Hmmm, I'd say the website was done pretty nicely.

Yeah, definite BS though.

PL

Comment

Well it seems he did produce fighters that won competitions so I wouldn't rule him out...

But this site does have all the typical RBSD bull you always see : simple movement that can defeat anyone etc...

The videos are total BS they look like trailers for the next action movie.

The pictures of technique have techniques that will get you killed against someone resisting or out to kill you.

I can understand having these types of techniques for 'no hope' , "I'm going to die anyway so let's try something" situations but why do RBSD people always show these as the ultimate techniques ?
                Martial Arts is like sex, if you over complicate it with exotic sounding names, theories and principles, you end up fucking yourself in the ass. -Ronin69

Comment

Anyone else get an access denied?

Comment

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!

I've always wondered WHY in demos pple beat up one person then face the next opponent with a GUN. The GUN weilder then lets the guy get close just after watching him beat up his mate. Realistic? NOT!
                    ______
                    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                    -Daniel Tosh

Comment

When they said that they are the most deadly Israeli martial arts system do they mean that they are just more deadly than Krav Maga? Because if that's the case they might actually not be lying.

Comment

I think they are more deadly in that their students die a lot while trying this stuff for real...
                        Martial Arts is like sex, if you over complicate it with exotic sounding names, theories and principles, you end up fucking yourself in the ass. -Ronin69

Comment

anyone else notice that in the second video clip, during a knife disarm in the first 1/3 of it the guy cuts himself with the knife? i mean, he twists it and pulls the arm and teh blade of the knife goes right against his forearm.

Comment

The guy in the website is Moni Azik, he was Carlos Newton's first trainer and a pretty bad man. His judo is good and he can teach people how to fight very effictively as for this system I think it is like Krav only less reliant on the cardio kickboxing approach, realfighting.com did a big story on him last issue (still online as of now).

Marc

Comment

I think the low warbling hum on that website is meant to hypnotize you... or something... eh, off to buy their DVD's now, see you lat- HEY! :eusa_doh:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X