To add to the emotional leakage..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To add to the emotional leakage..

If you want more lineage wars, look here.

http://vingtsun.virtue.nu/

It also has a bit on LT's famous doctored YipMan photo.

I thought it would be funny to replace YipMan's head on that pic with let's say Helio Gracie's. And a caption "Leung Ting QWNED!!"

Or have a life size cardboard print of the pic with a hole for the head cut out, like they did with Bill clinton in front of the Whitehouse. And advertise: "Get your master-student photo with the legendary Yip-Man right here for $3.99."

Tomas
    Current stage of death: denial

Get thee to a Photoshop!

Comment

ttt for preposterity...

Tomas
      Current stage of death: denial

Comment

Ah... the art of beating a dead horse.

If you feel like reading more about this you can dig around on Leung Ting's website for his arguement against it, but it pretty much comes down to they said/he said.
        Apu: "Oh! You have just been Apu'd!"

Comment

I love how in spite of all this noise and fury the whole lineage question is still a monumental non-issue. As if being better buddies with a dead eldery opium addict had any relevance to anything at all.
          Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

Originally posted by Wounded Ronin
            I love how in spite of all this noise and fury the whole lineage question is still a monumental non-issue. As if being better buddies with a dead eldery opium addict had any relevance to anything at all.
            Eh, it's marketing. It's like arguing which restaraunt has more of home cooked meal, forgetting the fact that you are still eating out at a restaraunt and not at home.
            Apu: "Oh! You have just been Apu'd!"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X