Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weirdest Boxing KO I've ever seen

http://content.ugoto.com/?id=18580&type=9

Genki Sudo does weird shit like that all the time but I dont think its ever cost him a fight.

Edit- Wrong forum, sorry I didnt know I was in the bullshido section.

Hahaha what a Jackass. I think he might have been trying to escape from the ring or something. I don't think it was part of his plan to win...

PL

Comment

wtf?
      that was freakin' awesome!
      ring stupidity, followed by the presense of mind to just go with the flow. . .
      Nice knock out punch. . .and walk-away.

`~/

(except he didn't look ko'd)
      sigpic

Comment

LOL I've never seen anything like that in my time in boxing nor ever amateur or pro. WTF, that was hysterical....

Wish I could download and save that sucker.
        SON OF ODIN

My Punching with Power article

Comment

Very old. Classic even.

Sudo could buy and sell that kid with his goofy cred.

Comment

Originally posted by Dai-Tenshi
            Very old. Classic even.

Sudo could buy and sell that kid with his goofy cred.
            How the fuck is that old? It was dated December 24, 2004.

Comment

Originally posted by Koto_Ryu
              LOL I've never seen anything like that in my time in boxing nor ever amateur or pro. WTF, that was hysterical....

http://content.ugoto.com/videos/ad6a7fab746dc8e.wmv

File -> Save

V ^_^ V

Comment

Anybody want to explain the clip to the poor sap who's stuck at work on Chinese New Year's eve?
                Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
                I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
                what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

Two boxers are squaring off. For some reason, after the white guy lands a hook, he starts running for the far corner as if to escape from the ring and jumps on the middle ropes. As he turns around back towards the middle of the ring, the other boxer clocks him with a straight right and sends him flying into the front seats.

Comment

Originally posted by lifetime
                    Anybody want to explain the clip to the poor sap who's stuck at work on Chinese New Year's eve?
                    It's not the same in text form. . .just wait 'til you can see it, tomorrow.

~/

btw - Kung Hee Fat Choy!
                    http://www.cca.gov.tw/test/LionDancer/mpeg/lion2.mpg
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank god for halfdays, I'm home before lunch! And I've actually seen that clip before, it's funny as shit. You get the feeling the guy who won just punched him in the face for being a retard and walked away shaking his head going "why do I always get the stupid ones".

And Gong Hey Fat Choy to everyone!
                      Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
                      I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
                      what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

Originally posted by samurai_steve
                        Nah, link doesn't work. It's alright, it's bookmarked :)
                        SON OF ODIN

My Punching with Power article

Comment

Posted before.
                          Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Originally posted by Knightmare
                            How the fuck is that old? It was dated December 24, 2004.

That clip is way older than that. It was posted here awhile ago.
                            ______
                            Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                            -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                            The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                            -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by Koto_Ryu

Right click on the image and select properties. That will give you an url that you can open with mediaplayer. Once you've watched it in mediaplayer you should be able to "save as..."
                              Fighting evil and upholding justice in blue silk pajamas baby!
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGaYD_wcaIg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Uepo9ahg-M

Bah!!! Puny Humans.

Comment

Working...
                              X