Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, well, well. Look what we have here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C'mon. The current batch of WC defenders just aren't cutting it. Who doesn't want to see Aesopian vs. Djimbe in a debate? With Serious Harm and TBK in the wings?

High comedy guaranteed. 50 pages. Minimum.

:smileinbo

Comment

Djimbe was quite a laugh. It was his typing I couldn't stand.

Comment

Originally posted by jaychiu
        C'mon. The current batch of WC defenders just aren't cutting it. Who doesn't want to see Aesopian vs. Djimbe in a debate? With Serious Harm and TBK in the wings?

High comedy guaranteed. 50 pages. Minimum.

:smileinbo
        If you need 50 pages of unadulterated Djimbe to make you laugh, well, something is just not right, there. He used to make me skip threads entirely, because any decent points got drowned in the sheer volume of long winded, terribly structured, and grammatically impossible posts.

:new_argue
        Originally posted by pauli
        i was once told that "do" means wrecking people's shit for your own philosophical betterment.

Originally posted by melvin_peebles
        I could be mistaking dumbness for delusion. I'll have to go dig out my DSM IV. It's great to have stumbled upon this site. The rich fauna and flora of mental dysfunction that exists in the martial arts is amazing. It's like the Galapagos.

Comment

Originally posted by Feryk
          If you need 50 pages of unadulterated Djimbe to make you laugh, well, something is just not right, there. He used to make me skip threads entirely, because any decent points got drowned in the sheer volume of long winded, terribly structured, and grammatically impossible posts.

:new_argue
          Seconded.

His posts were pretty fucking funny, but in order to laugh at then, you had to tear your way through his writing style, which always made my head hurt.
          You say what about my rice?

Comment

Originally posted by jaychiu
            Who doesn't want to see Aesopian vs. Djimbe in a debate?
            Excuse me, but I believe you are forgetting Kongfoolss' true nemesis.
            Originally posted by The Wastrel
            I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

Originally posted by Shuma-Gorath
              Excuse me, but I believe you are forgetting Kongfoolss' true nemesis.
              Yeah but you're on his ignore list so he doesn't even respond to your comments.

Besides, Aeso is very pro-BJJ that it would be interesting to see him against Djimbe, the Defender of all things CMA.

Anyway, I got my fix by going over to gamefaqs and then to Djimbe's "Idiot Free" board.

Wow. :BangHead:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X