WSL The Man the Legend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mididoctors
    look you fucking inane fuckwitted tool what exactly is it you re trying to say as taking me to task over my sig seems to be a stretch because you actually have no genuine point to make at all regarding anything I may have posted at all

Boris
    London
    It's not a sig. It's you typing characters at the end of your post. A sig is a separate field.

Boris
    London

Comment

Release
      the
      Ninjas
      upon

Boris
      london

Comment

Originally posted by Shuma-Gorath
        It's not a sig. It's you typing characters at the end of your post. A sig is a separate field.

Boris
        London
        fuck off... whats your beef?

spill it out

you don't give a fuck about my sig or if the definition of a sig is this or that field..

do you?

or perhaps you do?

in which case you are simply a waste of fucking space..

do you really want me or anyone else to believe you give a fuck about this crap

Boris
        London

works both ways now doesn't it retard

Comment

works both ways now doesn't it retard
          what

Boris
          London

Comment

Originally posted by Shuma-Gorath
            what

Boris
            London
            why did you bother intervening on this thread?

to save bullshido from the placement of sigs in the wrong field or to have a pop at me?

if it the former, well I quite simply have no experience of such a drive so I will let it be filed under.. " all time anal retentive tosser"

if it is latter, then what is it you are trying to say?

Boris
            london

Comment

It doesn't matter. Just stop. Stop. See, it's that simple. There is no need to start a pissing contest over this. It's annoying so stop doing it and you'll be able to convey information like everyone else.

God, this is why I fucking hated everyone I met in London.

Boris
              ect.

Comment

Originally posted by Jekyll
                Release
                the
                Ninjas
                upon

Boris
                london
                i better watch out as those reputation throwing stars might cut me up,,

Boris
                london

Comment

Originally posted by Lampa
                  It doesn't matter. Just stop. Stop. See, it's that simple. There is no need to start a pissing contest over this. It's annoying so stop doing it and you'll be able to convey information like everyone else.

God, this is why I fucking hated everyone I met in London.

Boris
                  ect.
                  well if it is starting to wind you up an all I guess it really ISN'T time to stop is it?

Boris
                  London

Comment

Wow, you got really defensive, really quickly. They're just commenting on how they're not used to people actually typing their sigs, instead of putting them in the sig box. It's kind of weird to read a post like that, if I do say so myself.

Chill out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejavu
                      Wow, you got really defensive, really quickly. They're just commenting on how they're not used to people actually typing their sigs, instead of putting them in the sig box. It's kind of weird to read a post like that, if I do say so myself.

Chill out.
                      what makes you think I am unchilled?

Boris
                      London

Comment

what makes you think I am unchilled?

Boris
                        London
                        Yes I think you are oven-baked, set to self defensive heat. Wtf is going on? Can we get this back onto a WC lineage/flame war please? Dont derail the thread man! Sheesh!

Yes, I dunno why more WC guys dont enter san shou tourneys...Im currently checking(again) to see if there are any in my area heh.

Comment

Nah, but we will continue to mock you. Do we stay up caring about this? Nope, don't really even think of it untill we see one of your stupid ass posts. Then we decide to mock you. Very simple.
                          Boris,
                          Bitchtown.
                          And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

coherently as in... lets see

shut your fucking mouth cunt

or

go fuck yourself you pencil dicked tosser

or

look you fucking inane fuckwitted tool what exactly is it you re trying to say as taking me to task over my sig seems to be a stretch because you actually have no genuine point to make at all regarding anything I may have posted at all

what exactly is YOUR point?

and you claim I'm incoherent?

you have no point to make you fucking tube thats why you resort to cheap wind up gimmicks as you have no argument

is that sort of thing better?

Boris
                            London
                            i removed my previous post b/c i kno phrost wud ban my ass for it.

I remain,
                            Boris of London

P.S. Wing chun sux

Comment

Yes it does.

Boris
                              london

Comment

name one

Boris
                                london
                                There a quite a few in london if you're interested.
                                Lots of the Kamon schools in London spar, as do James Sinclair and his students.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X