Frank Shamrock's weightlifting routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frank Shamrock's weightlifting routine

Steroids are not a lie...You will get huge and make massive strength gains but may possibly do alot of damage to your liver, heart and other organs.

Your advice on lifting is solid....

Comment

thanks, i always like to keep a tight ass

--

There are only three types of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.
      Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Excellent advice Dan.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
        I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Comment

Frank Shamrock is the best still in my opinion, I just hope you comes back to prove it.
          "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

Its pretty funny that Frank Shamrock is telling people to stay away from steroids LMAO.....
            "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Comment

"This is not a get big fast program but a way of life."

This guy knows what's going on.

Comment

Yeah I saw this. I found it funny.
                I was reading something on the 'magic of 3's' in western society. 'Third time lucky', 'third times a charm', 'three strikes your out', etc. People follow the 'law of 3's' whether it makes any sense or not.

Then I see Frank Shamrocks routine and its working out 3 times a week, doing 3 exercises per body part for 3 sets. He even says '3 is the magic number'.

I'm not having a go at him, if there is one fighter I'd most like to be like it would be him. I just found it funny that even one of the worlds best fighters still follows the same strange principles as the rest of us.

--------
                What would happen if a one hand clapper attempted to stop a tree falling in the woods when no one else was around?
                --------
                The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
                - Pizdoff

Comment

whatever works right?

lol good point

--

There are only three types of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.
                  Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Comment

it's pretty sad I think, he's such a good fighter (at least used to be) but steroid taking is cheating, so maybe we haven't seen the real F.Shamrock (at least not in the Tito Ortiz fight..)

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

Why would you even think F. Shamrock took steroids? He doesn't look the part at all of a man who took steroids?
                      I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Comment

I liek to think he doesn't, but mnay people are convinced he has/does, especially where his fight against Tito Ortiz was concerned...

Comment

Shamrock wasn't on 'roids? Words fail me. I think I'll just shake my head a little longer.

Let's see -- he fought in an era and in federations without drug testing and was the most muscular man around; he was a WWF wrestler ... no, no reason to be suspicious. I won't even mention the Ortiz fight.

Come on ... how many guys at the top level of combative sports do you think aren't on the juice? Even John McEnroe said he'd taken steroids.

Comment

I hadn't heard that about McEnore. Weird.

It was Ken in the WWF, not Frank.
                            Which brother vs Ortiz fight?

PeeDee - what makes you think Frank was on steroids? I am curious, do you have anything more than 'every professional is on steroids'.

--------
                            What would happen if a one hand clapper attempted to stop a tree falling in the woods when no one else was around?
                            --------
                            The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
                            - Pizdoff

Comment

supplements definately, but steroids are different

check if he has brests

--

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X