Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teh Deadly RBSD kungfu.......from China!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teh Deadly RBSD kungfu.......from China!!!

Yes i know,this had been posted before,but this link provides better connection:http://61.130.7.139/movies/wxz.wmv

It makes Phil Elmore look like serious MAist,but on the other hand the RBSD in question is much more strenuous and therefore keep them fit~~~
    "People think that judo is only unarmed combat - but you are never unarmed when you can hit someone with a planet. "
    - Uncyclopedia entry on Judo

That's the best monkey Kung-fu imitation I've EVER seen. EVER. They manage to out-monkey the monkey kung fu guys!

EDIT: I'm going to shit myself laughing :laughing1
    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
    I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

But you cant deny that the monkey exercises make them as fit as a monkey,right?
      "People think that judo is only unarmed combat - but you are never unarmed when you can hit someone with a planet. "

Comment

Fit raving mad is what they are. That's insane. They'd lose their voices AND their minds before losing the attacker.
        Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
        what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

Well,some bananas would pacify them.

Comment

whats with the slow ass transfer rate?

Comment

3kb/s?? Is it really worth it???

PL

Comment

Ops......sorry guys,shall try to host it,i download it quite fast compared to the previous one~~~

Comment

Its worth the watch, this vid is hilarious.

Comment

I dont even get tired of laughing watching it several times.

Comment

Eh, I saw this before but only a short version...this damn thing is like 11 mins of the stupid guy shrieking like a monkey and doing the damn 3 moves with the nunchaku over and over and over and....for 11 mins... Then every now and then he whacks guys wearing helmets who just stands there. There, a summary for those wondering what's in the vid
                      Only thing that amused me was this

Comment

Ahh... Retarded-Chinese-Guys-On-PCP-Fu.

Definately well worth the download. :D

PL

Comment

The guy at 6:15 is the best part.

PL

Comment

I like this monkey's kung fu better.
                            [MMA] arguments do not exist, after all, for people to believe in them, rather they serve as a common, agreed-upon excuse. Foolish people who take them in earnest sooner or later discover inconsistencies in them, begin to protest and finish finally and infamously as heretics.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X