• Show
Clear All

Daito Ryu Aikijujutsu makes for Great Comedika

Comment

Comment

Comment

I believe this one deserves to stand alone:

Comment

That was a tough act to follow, but some how aikijujutsu pulls through:

Comment

Comment

Haha. Wheelchair-fu!
                Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
                I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
                what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

BONZAI!

Comment

Comment

Comment

It's stuff like that that gives the art such a bad rap. I have never been exsposed to anything like that in my training. But then again, we do resistance training as well.

Comment

Seriously, what's with the umbrella.

Comment

From what I understand it is part of the older curriculum. Don't realy know to much more about it.

Comment

And the five man pin?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X