No announcement yet.

zeemen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok and when someone like a teenage kid says some shit to you or something you have to stand up for yourself and have to at least grab him or something to keep him in line, when you aren't big or look nice people will try to punk you or take advantage of you. The only way out of this is through violence or show them you are capable of violence.

Comment

Alot of people start shit when they ar ein groups or when they feel superior to you, sometimes they start with maddogging than shit talking occurs. When someone thinks he is superior than you and when you think he is than you will lose the fight no matter what.

Comment

*bangs head against desk*

Strangler, the INSTANT I get home and can look up IP's again, and I PROVE who you are, you are so fucking dead.

In other words, people, if he isn't banned soon, it's because I can't prove he's who we all know he is.

Dipshit.

Comment

You want a martial art that can fight 2 people or maybe 10. Or wresters or Muay Thai, you have to be able to fight anyone apparently, or if a fighter elbows an expert as a sneak attack from behind they have to absorb the elbow back to the opponent and hit them with a back elbow, and shoulder and sweeps and hips, and horizontal force even maybe, send them flying.
          Last edited by serious harm; 1/24/2005 2:51pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by serious harm
            You want a martial art that can fight 2 people or maybe 10. Or wresters or Muay Thai, you have to be able to fight anyone apparently, or if a fighter elbows an expert as a sneak attack from behind they have to absorb the elbow back to the opponent and hit them with a back elbow, and shoulder and sweeps and hips, and horizontal force even maybe, send them flying.
            ...wtf? Organise the thought first, then write it down.

Comment

You want a martial art that can fight 2 people or maybe 10.
              Damn... i'm in the wrong marial art than..... I better go sign up for uzi-fu...

Comment

Originally posted by Gargoiel
                even if he is a known criminal with tatoos all over his body that did prison time and possibly likes carrying a knife or knows where you live and can visit you and your family later? And looks like that Smiley guy that was gonna shoot Jake in Training day? Lets say he is alot stronger and muscular than you and grabs your shirt and you can't make him let go with both your arms put together. and lets say he was trying to light another guy on fire with a lighter before the guy ran off and you were his next victim or person to pick on because he was drunk. Ive been in this kind of situation before.
                What the FUCK are you rambling on about?

If I can't out-grapple him because of his sheer strength, then there is no way in hell I could have flicked his arm away as it was coming towards me. I'm fucked. Plain and simple.

PL

Comment

you could move his arms out of the way or slap them down and push him back with your hand as you move around to keep distance from him until he commits the first attack.

Comment

If his arms are moving toward you, didn't he already "commit" the first attack?

And why the hell would you be pushing someone's arms away and nothing else?

Comment

you wai until he throws a punch and if you keep distance will miss. In a bar or a crowded place you can't really swing or fight withouthout looking like the person who started the fight and in some bars the bouncers will beat you up.

Comment

even if he is a known criminal with tatoos all over his body that did prison time and possibly likes carrying a knife or knows where you live and can visit you and your family later? And looks like that Smiley guy that was gonna shoot Jake in Training day? Lets say he is alot stronger and muscular than you and grabs your shirt and you can't make him let go with both your arms put together. and lets say he was trying to light another guy on fire with a lighter before the guy ran off and you were his next victim or person to pick on because he was drunk. Ive been in this kind of situation before.
                        FUCK OFF STRANGLER

STRANGLER FUCK OFF?

Comment

Well, that's the thing, people are so wrapped up in their discussion boards they forget some posters are asking real questions based on their situation. Not to congrgulate the forum on fighting bullshido, I don't know anything a forum has ever done that I really give a shit about anyways. Forums like everyone to be drones and act like everyone on a forum is so knowledgable. I am not directing this really at bullshido or any one person, but I mean ultimatey, the video proof is all that counts, not talk. I'll say what I want, but if i don't prove it I won't argue or demand acceptance. If you argue you have to prove. And in some styles, that's my point, no proof anywhere, equals, no proof of experts knowledge when it comes to fighting.

But I mean this in terms of a community or world view, or public reputation or claims, don't expect a MAster to accomodate you or prove his skills to you publically before you are going to be interested. THey most likely will not care at all. You'll have to recognize real skill when you see it yourself.

And I am getting a little weary of all the internet talk, I don't have the energy to save every sentient being with messed up perceptions and ideas, and help them have a future in the new age

If someone criticises me, great! If someone insults me, not great.
                          Last edited by serious harm; 1/24/2005 7:30pm, .

Comment

you wai until he throws a punch and if you keep distance will miss. In a bar or a crowded place you can't really swing or fight withouthout looking like the person who started the fight and in some bars the bouncers will beat you up.
                            If all you do is dance around you'll eventually get hit, unless your opponent is Phil Elmore and drops from fatigue after a few swings. Either fight back or run away.

Well, that's the thing, people are so wrapped up in their discussion boards they forget some posters are asking real questions based on their situation.
                            The art is obviously shit, and so is the Gargoiel. We've established both of these.

Not to congrgulate the forum on fighting bullshido, I don't know anything a forum has ever done that I really give a shit about anyways.
                            Then why post on forums? Nihilism is pointless, and pretending to be a Nihilist is stupid.

Forums like everyone to be drones and act like everyone on a forum is so knowledgable.
                            I'm not even completely sure what you meant here. Either that everyone is supposed to pretend to be intellectual or pretend that everyone else is intellectual. Either way you're an incoherent quack.

I am not directing this really at bullshido or any one person, but I mean ultimatey, the video proof is all that counts, not talk. I'll say what I want, but if i don't prove it I won't argue or demand acceptance. If you argue you have to prove. And in some styles, that's my point, no proof anywhere, equals, no proof of experts knowledge when it comes to fighting.
                            No proof means that something is questionable? Really? That's a pretty new theory; I've certainly never heard it before.

But I mean this in terms of a community or world view, or public reputation or claims, don't expect a MAster to accomodate you or prove his skills to you publically before you are going to be interested. THey most likely will not care at all. You'll have to recognize real skill when you see it yourself.
                            You say that a "true master" wouldn't care to prove his skill to us, then say that we have to recognize true skill when we see it for ourselves.

Idiot.

And I am getting a little weary of all the internet talk, I don't have the energy to save every sentient being with messed up perceptions and ideas, and help them have a future in the new age
                            If you don't want to care, then don't care.

Comment

What I'm saying is that true masters do not always show skills publically. This was certainly true in the past. Yang Cheng Fu had Cannon fist forms and techniques. A student of YCF went to Chen Fa KE and asked why YCF could defeat him so easily with his abilities and techniques, and send him flying. Chen Fa Ke said he was using cannon fist applications and energies. The Yang family then , apparently never taught cannon fists to anyone else, they kept it for themselves. Yang Lu Chan did Chen style, he didn't do Yang style.

The only reason I post on forums is cause I'm the only one who's gonna post exactly like me, and the things I post. Nihilism? I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Caring has nothing to do with being weary in saving sentient beings, I've been over it all.

You are the one who talks about "we've established this and that." Have you really?
                              Last edited by serious harm; 1/24/2005 7:52pm, .

Comment

What I'm saying is that true masters do not always show skills publically. This was certainly true in the past. Yang Cheng Fu had Cannon fist forms and techniques. A student of YCF went to Chen Fa KE and asked why YCF could defeat him so easily, and Chen Fa Ke said he was using cannon fist applications. THe YAng family then , apparently never taught cannon fists to anyone else, they kept it for themselves.
                                What the hell was that story even for? There's a difference between keeping certain techniques to yourself and never showing your skill, ever.

The only reason I post on forums is cause I'm the only one who's gonna post exactly like me, and the things I post.
                                That's bad.

Nihilism? I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
                                Also bad. Not knowing what "Nihilism" means is a good indicator that you should keep your mouth shut.

Anyway, Nihilism is the belief that nothing has any meaning, and thus that the only thing worth doing is nothing. It's an excuse to be a lazy slob.

Caring has nothing to do with being weary in saving sentient beings, I've been over it all.
                                You said something along the lines of, "I don't care enough to help out everybody." That suggests that you don't feel like helping people, not that you're "Weary" of it.

Why the fuck did you bother to add "sentient"?

You talk about "we've established this and that." Have you really?
                                If you're going to argue a point, argue a point. Don't make an ambigious jab.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X