• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's on! On!! PL got SERVED!

Comment

What's "served"?

Comment

There was a movie called "Served" or something. I can't remember. It was about some sort of dance competition for honor or something completely retarded like that. Everyone in the movie made a big deal over the dancing and were like, "IT'S ON! IT'S ON! OOOOOHHHHH! YOU GOT SERVED!"

It was a piece of shit, of course.

Comment

let's not neglect the hilarious south park parody. "oh it's on" "umm...no, it's not on." 'oh, it on!"

Comment

"It's on like Mother flippin Donkey Kong"

Comment

I never actually saw the movie, so South Park and Wikipedia had a lot to do with the reference.

Comment

Originally posted by serious harm
                Finger strikes can be powerful, I didn't really beleive it myself for a long time. IT is possible to send someone flying with just a finger, because the whole body and bone structure is behind it. If someone is really good as sson as they touch you your knees will buckle, and even a Fighter will not be able to knee appaerently. DIfferent finger tips can make you buckle in different ways. I find Taiji ruler training to be helping my grip and understand putting the structure on your opponent using a sunken elbow. ELbows are cool, I think they can be strikes or qinna.
                pic / video please.

Comment

DOn't have a camera. Don't know if it would be allowed.

But I know finger attacks can absolutely work for real, and there is no fakery or compliance.
                  Last edited by serious harm; 1/23/2005 9:24pm, .

Comment

"Zeemen" is the series that Doctor Zarcov uses to unlock the electronic lock on the jail door in the eighties remake of Flash Gordon. Is this like when that fat kung fu guy said he was trained by the Black Star Ninja?

Comment

Semen-fu.

It's cumtacular!

Comment

Originally posted by serious harm
                        DOn't have a camera. Don't know if it would be allowed.

But I know finger attacks can absolutely work for real, and there is no fakery or compliance.
                        Just like that whole "falun gong" CULT thing you advocate.

Comment

Originally posted by MaverickZ
                          let's not neglect the hilarious south park parody. "oh it's on" "umm...no, it's not on." 'oh, it on!"
                          "Well son . . . did you . . . dance back?"

SH - Get a damn video. Tell your ninja sifu you want to preserve the technique forever, because you don't think in this modern age something as precious as the style you believe in like it's coming to get you on a comet should, in this modern age, risk it's fate in some singular car crash or natural disaster.

I'm sure Cobra Commander doesn't want you shooting in the Terrordrome, so maybe a public park would suffice?
                          Last edited by JohnnyCache; 1/24/2005 5:39am, .

Comment

"Zeeman"? That's Dutch for "sailor" (pronounce "Zay-mahn")! It's the secret Pirate style, used to suppress all the ninja.

Comment

Originally posted by Poop-Loops
                              Only a moron starts fights over disrespect. And if someone tries to grab my shirt or neck, I won't just deflect his arm, it's on from that point.

PL
                              even if he is a known criminal with tatoos all over his body that did prison time and possibly likes carrying a knife or knows where you live and can visit you and your family later? And looks like that Smiley guy that was gonna shoot Jake in Training day? Lets say he is alot stronger and muscular than you and grabs your shirt and you can't make him let go with both your arms put together. and lets say he was trying to light another guy on fire with a lighter before the guy ran off and you were his next victim or person to pick on because he was drunk. Ive been in this kind of situation before.

Comment

Did you enjoy it when he showed you what he'd learnt in prison?

You write like you're 13 and being bullied at school. Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillll.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X