• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible McDojo in NC?

http://home.earthlink.net/~tim.ross/

"American Ninjutsu"
    Personal Protection Concepts
    High Point, NC

I was alerted to this school by someone in a DC++ hub I moderate for, from his comments such as:

"my sytle is american ninjitsu"
    "does ne u know who robert buseiy is ? he started my style"
    "the bassiest of ameican jujitsue is more christen belifs then budda "

A search on here for Bussey yielded more than enough info to lead me to post about this.

If you click under "Techniques" on the website, there's also several videos and pictures available demonstrating some of the techniques they apply. I recommend the videos, they're all ~1MB in size.

I was also pointed to his school's history, featured at http://american-ninjutsu.com/index.shtml

The actual school is:
    High Point, NC

What do you guys think?

american + ninjutsu = bullshido

Check out the video clips. Man, they suck. Nice mullet.
    Last edited by Blue Collar; 1/20/2005 5:28am, .

Comment

The self defense clips are pretty pathetic. Most look like a good way to get injured.

Comment

Some of their instructors seemed to be overweight (One is shown in the events, but most are only seen from the neck up), and one looked like he was sixteen. Check out their online store too. You can get a hat, "self-defense" book, booze, and the shotglasses to drink it with on a single page.

Comment

Originally posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
          Some of their instructors seemed to be overweight (One is shown in the events, but most are only seen from the neck up), and one looked like he was sixteen. Check out their online store too. You can get a hat, "self-defense" book, booze, and the shotglasses to drink it with on a single page.
          There's nothing more disgraceful that a fat martial arts instructor, exept maybe a fat martial arts instructor who has eaten too much Chinese buffet and has lost control of his bowels.

:fart:

Comment

I love the way that guy seems to hop with every technique, the club defenses in particular, he'd block then hop in and do something. Also they need to reconsider their definition of arm-bar.

Ninjas are bullshido unless they are being taught to sneak up on people at night and slit their throats, garotte them, break their necks, or poison them.

Comment

Originally posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN

What's the title of the book?

"How to Get Your Ass Handed to You in 12 Easy Lessons"

Nothing like a martial arts school selling liquor. Or is it moonshine?

Was that dueling banjos playing in the backround of the videos?
              Last edited by Blue Collar; 1/21/2005 9:50am, .

Comment

Site Down

I was all ready to surf in for some more sick entertainment when lo and behold...

the McDojo site in question could not be found. Imagine that.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Collar
                  What's the title of the book?

"How to Get Your Ass Handed to You in 12 Easy Lessons"

Nothing like a martial arts school selling liquor. Or is it moonshine?

Was that dueling banjos playing in the backround of the videos?
                  http://soldforu.zoovy.com/product/2025

"Guide to Personal Defense, Where by Personal, We Mean Nobody"

Comment

Found an alternate link to his site at:

www.4defend.com

For those who can't access the first link.

Comment

The "Techniques" page on that site doesn't work, of all things.

Comment

American Ninjutsu under PPC The FACTS!!

The FACTS:

Personal Protection Concepts was formed from previous Robert Bussey Warrior International Schools (RBWI).

RBWI In its early years was a school that taught both Karate and traditional Ninjutsu.

Robert Bussey DID become an instrutor in traditional ninjutsu from japan.

After teaching both schools, for a period of time he decided to do away with the non realistic practices that were invovled with both styles, and adapt a realistic combat aproach to self defense that not only involves, empy hand & weapon training, but also survival skills.

Hence Forming RBWI.

After Mr Bussey retired (at the time) many of the remaining schools formed Personal Protection Concepts, teaching the same style that was taught in RBWI know as American Ninjutsu.

We do not claim to teach Traditinal Ninpo, however many aspects of our training are reconized by Traditional Ninpo Teachers, as I have had one to visit my school in the past month.

I have trained several Karate black belts, and still am, as they are able to see the benefits of my style of teaching.

More Facts:

My training has help saved many from injury and possible death. That is a fact.
                        With that in mind I am happy to know that i offer training that is a valuablel skill, and I do it with no intentions of making profit from my students.

PS
                        I would recommend that any time you find a school your are not sure about if what they teach is real or not, why not first simply first ask the instructor why he feels like what he teaches is real, then go from there. Instead of an instructor having to find this web site while viewing web site stats from a new host I just switched to (hence the reason the links were down for a while)

Tim Ross
                        Instructor Status
                        American Ninjutsu

Comment

More facts:

Your mullet looks ridiculous.

That sacrifice throw (bulldog) in your technique videos will get the seriously injured.

American + Ninjutsu = Bullshido

You take yourself way too seriously. :bduh:

Comment

I would recommend the club-offense-bear-hug-arm-bar clip if you need a real laugh.

Comment

More facts:

The mullet is still ridiculous... no matter how much the teenage chicks from the trailor park dig it.

The WWE is not real fighting... it's "sports entertainment".

You have been Bullshidoed... own up to it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X