Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you, Mr. Flint, for reviewing your own book.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, Mr. Flint, for reviewing your own book.

Scott Flint is a "master instructor"' for West Wind Schools, who have already been blessed to appear here, and for whom I have a personal grudge (I just don't like seeing them around me, okay!?). Mr. Flint is also the author of the loquaciously titled book: Waking the Tiger Within: How to be Safe From Crime on the Street, at Home, on Trips, at Work, and at School.

From his own website: "Scott Flint, a 5th degree Black Belt [in what, again? Your school seems to forget to tell us what style you're even teaching far too often], holds the title of Master Instructor, has taught over 3000 students during 26 years. Has learned from experience exactly what women, men, and children must know to be safe in all environments."

And not only has he created a website to prop up his own good work (http://sflint.expage.com/index.html), he has decided to review his own book on amazon.com, and give it five whole freaking stars. You will see it is the review at the bottom of the page: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...709950-3746359 It's bad enough you guys are fucking bullshido Mcdojo crap-o-rama. Don't review your own book, under your own name like an idiot. He isn't even *trying* anymore.

Hey, dude? I'm watching you and your whole organization. Yes, through my venetian blinds. Yes, I need a *real* job soon. Yes, I'm planning on setting up a garden on your roof. No, I will not give you any potatoes.

Sorry. I have decided to research this place and get to the bottom of this. I have already begun to scheme for recruits for the purposes of espionage.

So he reviewed his own book?

Lame. But hey lots of people do it.
    What else is wrong with this man?
    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
    I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

We are working on a big big project.

I am out of school (graduated a month ago), and now I feel the need to begin massive research projects of my own. I will report back with important findings.

Comment

Now this sounds like something interesting.

Good luck if you go through with it.
        Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
        I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
        what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

Thank you. I will see what I can manage. If only I was a ninja with mad ninjitsu and numbchuck skills. Then I could sneak in and hide in the shadows, and listen to their secret conversations. *THAT* would be mad-cap fun.

And I have been a little bit bored, what with trying to find a job with my oh-so-marketable degrees in Film Studies and *snort* Scandinavian.

I speak Swedish.

Comment

I had to design an autobiography cover for a class once. I put a review on the back using my name. Abraham Lincoln and Friedrich Nietzshe reviewed it too. We all thought it was an excellent book.

And I have been a little bit bored, what with trying to find a job with my oh-so-marketable degrees in Film Studies and *snort* Scandinavian.
            How about beoming a Scandinavian film researcher?

Comment

Originally posted by beka
              Scott Flint is a "master instructor"' for West Wind Schools, who have already been blessed to appear here, and for whom I have a personal grudge (I just don't like seeing them around me, okay!?). Mr. Flint is also the author of the loquaciously titled book: Waking the Tiger Within: How to be Safe From Crime on the Street, at Home, on Trips, at Work, and at School.

From his own website: "Scott Flint, a 5th degree Black Belt [in what, again? Your school seems to forget to tell us what style you're even teaching far too often], holds the title of Master Instructor, has taught over 3000 students during 26 years. Has learned from experience exactly what women, men, and children must know to be safe in all environments."

And not only has he created a website to prop up his own good work (http://sflint.expage.com/index.html), he has decided to review his own book on amazon.com, and give it five whole freaking stars. You will see it is the review at the bottom of the page: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...709950-3746359 It's bad enough you guys are fucking bullshido Mcdojo crap-o-rama. Don't review your own book, under your own name like an idiot. He isn't even *trying* anymore.

Hey, dude? I'm watching you and your whole organization. Yes, through my venetian blinds. Yes, I need a *real* job soon. Yes, I'm planning on setting up a garden on your roof. No, I will not give you any potatoes.

Sorry. I have decided to research this place and get to the bottom of this. I have already begun to scheme for recruits for the purposes of espionage.
              Geordi, reroute all auxiliary power to deflector shields

Comment

"chapter four: 'stop button' simple strikes to end an attack in one second"

"Chapter ten: Terrorism Beware- how to be safe from terrorism"

Gosh!

Comment

PM bunyip for a date

thxbai

Comment

Hmm.
                    What a great book!
                    A MUST Read!......What a GREAT book!
                    A must read for everyone!
                    A MUST READ BOOK FOR ALL!

And out off all the reviews, all have given it 5 stars. All have only reviewed the one book.

Could someone who actually uses amazon.com (I use .co.uk) get in touch with them?

Edit: And congratualtions to Mr. Flint for cunning use of capitalisation to throw us off the scent.
                    Last edited by Jekyll; 1/19/2005 6:38am, .

Originally posted by Stickx
                    It must suck for legit practitioners of tai chi like Cullion to see their art get all watered down into exercise for seniors.
                    Those who esteme qi have no strength. ~ Exposition of Insights into the Thirteen Postures Attrib: Wu Yuxiang founder of Wu style tai chi.

Comment

Originally posted by beka

I speak Swedish.

No braner, swedish pjorn, yah?

Comment

We should all go there and click on the No button for if the reviews were not helpful.
                        Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

How about clicking on report as inapropriate button instead?
                          Just one person registered with amazon do it. We dont want to spam them.

Originally posted by Stickx
                          It must suck for legit practitioners of tai chi like Cullion to see their art get all watered down into exercise for seniors.
                          Those who esteme qi have no strength. ~ Exposition of Insights into the Thirteen Postures Attrib: Wu Yuxiang founder of Wu style tai chi.

Comment

Originally posted by Reese

"Chapter ten: Terrorism Beware- how to be safe from terrorism"

Gosh!
                            Why wasn't he nominated to head up the Department of Homeland Security?!?
                            Success is the child of audacity. - Benjamin Disraeli

inform yourself you super martial artists of my butt - Netsky the Ninja

You fight like Norwegians, ya fairies! - Russell Crowe on "Fightin Round the World"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X