Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for school in Frederick, MD area

Fellas,
    Like the site. I'm stuck in Frederick, MD for the next six weeks before school starts in Beijing. I'm looking for a place to train a couple of times a week within an hour drive of Frederick, MD to keep me busy. Style is unimportant. The instruction just needs to be good. Anyone know of anybody out here?
    Thanks,
    Peacedog

http://www.bjjonline.com/

Comment

Likely Schools and types

There's Kreimer's Karate, Golden Knights, a taijitsu school and sanuces school on patrick street.

Comment

Alternative

I might be able to work with you. Not a Sifu. Not a sensei. Merely a person who is local who might be able to help you on your way to where you'd like to go.

What direction would you like your six week training to go. If you're going to China I might think you would prepare for what you expect in China.

Be well. Good Luck.

Comment

Mike Moses is in Gathersburg. He's a kickboxing guy from way back and a black belt in BJJ affiliated with Lloyd Irvin now. Great instructor and all around good guy.

Comment

Mike Moses used to be with yamasaki, very good ground game and standing game, i used to train with him and Nakapan.

Comment

Mike Moses should go to Sammy Franco's place and act like he wants to join than tool the fuck outta that scam artist.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X