Clear All

Adventures in clicking on bullshido.net ads

I clicked on one of bullshido.net's ads, and came to this page:

http://www.worldblackbelt.com/default.asp?trck=k_gole

This is what I saw there.

Spotlight on : Master Godofredo Fajardo, The Paladin of Modern Arnis

I also saw,

Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Interesting. You can dream - but a Jackie Chan? Good luck.

I noticed (this has be noted before) that there are load's of bullshido ads on Bullshido....Whatever make's Phrost money I guess.
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

Well she's not that bad looking. Although you'd need a lot more than nightly karate and mock samurai sword drawing to become an action star.

She's looking at at least a decade working in stunts and doubles before she even gets an appearance, and by then CG would have taken over and bitched up all the good movies anyway.

The age of people actually *gasp* doing their own stunts or *wow* actually FIGHTING are over.

Did anyone see Cradle 2 the Grave, that Jet Li movie?

The had a whole bunch of UFC guys going at it in one scene where Jet Li goes to an underground fight club, and then takes apart something like 10 pro UFC fighters at once. Tito Ortiz, for all his worth, got maybe less than a minute of screen time.

Now that's reality.
      Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
      I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
      what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

Yeah that was dumb. I mean Jet Li is a great athelete and performer and all...but 10 UFC fighters? Pfft.

Comment

I need to find a TMA class with "not bad looking" chicks in it. My school is... well... befeft of "not bad looking" women. :( Of course, that makes it easier for me to focus on my grappling. :)

Comment

You'll be amazed what a few "not bad looking" chicks will do for your attitude to grappling..
            Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
            I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
            what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

Originally posted by Wounded Ronin
              I clicked on one of bullshido.net's ads, and came to this page:

http://www.worldblackbelt.com/default.asp?trck=k_gole

This is what I saw there.

I also saw,

Oh, give her 10 years and she'll be doing some movies alright. She'll be doing a lot of grunting, hitting, and of course, there will also be lots of swordplay. And by swordplay, I mean a dick going in and out of her face.

Yes, this post is meant for the family.

Comment

Originally posted by BaguaMonk
                Yeah that was dumb. I mean Jet Li is a great athelete and performer and all...but 10 UFC fighters? Pfft.

What part of movies not reality do you not get?
                "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
                -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
                -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
                -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
                -Don Gwinn

Comment

Originally posted by Te(V)plar
                  Not mine
                  True civilization lies in the dominance of self and not in the dominance of other men.

Luther Standing Bear

Comment

Originally posted by Blad3
                    Interesting. You can dream - but a Jackie Chan? Good luck.
                    oh come on.. i know that secretly, everyone on this website has a blonde-shaped void in their heart where cynthia rothrock used to reside.

anyway, i found this awesome link at the base of this very page:

Top Secret Training!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The Shocking Story of How The U.S. Military, The Feds, and Every Martial Art School On The Planet Is Trying To Prevent You From Getting This Elite Combat Training."
                    i can't wait! i've sent them my $147, i hope it comes soon so i can learn to be an "instantly awesome hand-to-hand combat machine"!!!!!!!11one

Comment

Originally posted by Onny
                      oh come on.. i know that secretly, everyone on this website has a blonde-shaped void in their heart where cynthia rothrock used to reside.

anyway, i found this awesome link at the base of this very page:

Top Secret Training!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't wait! i've sent them my $147, i hope it comes soon so i can learn to be an "instantly awesome hand-to-hand combat machine"!!!!!!!11one
                      Now that I know you ordered, I as a martial arts school owner and parts of the Vast International Conspiracy (tm) will do my best to stop you from recieving it. It will be back ordered 4-6 weeks.
                      "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
                      -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
                      -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
                      -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
                      -Don Gwinn

Comment

Originally posted by Te(V)plar
                        Oh, give her 10 years and she'll be doing some movies alright. She'll be doing a lot of grunting, hitting, and of course, there will also be lots of swordplay. And by swordplay, I mean a dick going in and out of her face.

Originally posted by The Wastrel
                        I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X