Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thailand fun!

This is kind of funny.

One of our Muay Thai guys just went over to Thailand for some training. He is 16 and is spending 3 months there for some kind of intense sabatical. Or something. Our head instructor was over there with him for his first few weeks.

So anyways I got to asking if anyone had heard from him.

It seems that they talked to him a couple of days ago. And this is the story I got:

He trains 4 hours a day 2x a day. Hardcore. He says he is exhausted from the brutual training regimine.
    It's primitive there. He shits in a hole.
    They all shower together after training. 20 Thais stand there staring at his dick.

I laughed so hard when I heard this. Think about it. 16 year old kid alone in Thailand taking his lumps. LOL and they all stare at him naked in the shower. OMG worse than a dream about showing up at school not wearing any pants, only real. He is either going to come back in 3 months tough as nails, or disappear into some kind of child prostitute ring. At this point it sounds like a toss up.

Lol! Poor kid.
    "The next one I will take will pay for my loss. Someone has to pay!" ~ The Axe Murderer

Comment

How would someone sign up for that?

Comment

8 hours of training? That' disgusting!
        Cool story though.
        Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Hes a WIMP. First vist to Thailand I was 17. Took my lumps and I had already mastered the KIMCHI SQUAT before going there. He needs to MAN UP!
          ______
          Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
          -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
          The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
          -Daniel Tosh

Comment

kimchi squat?
            "The next one I will take will pay for my loss. Someone has to pay!" ~ The Axe Murderer

Comment

I have no idea about the training, but 'shitting in a hole' is pretty much the answer for a toilet in most of Asia ;)....

Comment

I suspect he means squatting over a hole and unloading his kimchi.

Gah! I hope it smells better coming out than it does going in!
                And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSON
                  kimchi squat?
                  You can't live in the Far East without learning that almight technique. I learned my version in Korea. The dojang was a rest stop on the way to Seoul.
                  ______
                  Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                  -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                  The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                  -Daniel Tosh

Comment

I have been deployed to Thailand 3 times for about 2 months each and I feel his pain about having to shit in a hole. (NOT FUN)

If it was up to me I would find a way to train Muay Thai somewhere in America. Thailand's nightlife, clubbing and partying swallows most people up. Too many of my friends have went to Thailand to train but come back broke and out of shape from partying.

Comment

he'll come back tough as nails.

anyone who goes to thailand to train, gets caught up in the nightlife, and doesn't train, is an idiot.

you get sundays off at any school, go fuck hookers on sat nights if you have to...

you went to the other side of the world to learn to how to do horrible brutal things to your fellow man, not to get fat and fuck hookers, right?

man, i felt like a wuss, cause SOMETIMES i only made one of the 2 training sessions per day.
                      "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
                      "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
                      "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
                      "Seriously, who gives a fuck what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Comment

Originally posted by Ming Loyalist
                        man, i felt like a wuss, cause SOMETIMES i only made one of the 2 training sessions per day.
                        You dumped Muay Thai for Kung Fu?

Comment

why do they stare at his dick?

Comment

Originally posted by gojuJKDdude
                            Maybe it has a tattoo that says BAM on it. Then in the shower with a little "promting" it begins to read BAD MOTHER FUCKER.

:eusa_eh:
                            :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
                            Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
                            Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

Comment

Originally posted by gojuJKDdude
                              Gwai Lo Gi GI :hitit:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X