X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does DARKSON have TH3 real Muay Thai?

See for yourself!

The event website is up extremekickboxing.net

Im listed is Jamal in the Amateur middleweight section.

They have fight clips also. I was told mine was not posted becasue it was a onesided fight. They are selling access to watch the fights for about 2 bucks. If enough of you guys request to have the fight added, Im pretty sure that they would.

My fight would be Jamal McClennon vs. Zach Courson 8/04
    Last edited by DARKSON; 1/14/2005 11:09am, .
    "The next one I will take will pay for my loss. Someone has to pay!" ~ The Axe Murderer

Was this that "amateur" title you alluded to in your DARKSON v. Osiris thread?

Comment

No. I have not been offered to fight for the title yet. I was predicting the near future.
      "The next one I will take will pay for my loss. Someone has to pay!" ~ The Axe Murderer

Comment

Where do they have events? I get some cow when I click the link. I might be intrested in fighting later in the year (after they take the metal out and I've gone throu PT.)
        ______
        Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
        -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
        The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
        -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Yeah, that cow pops up sometimes. It's weird. Try again. You can normally avoid the cow if you go to each link from the home page.

The fights are in Decatur, GA in a strip club called pinups.

Comment

Alot of views so far! I hope you guys will consider taking the time to email extreme kickboxing and asking them to put my fight up on the site!!

We can do this!!

Comment

Fighting in a strip club, now that's unheard of...

Comment

If you do email them please post here and show support for the effort to get the video up!

We do still like video here right!!??!!??

Comment

Originally posted by tkdan28
                  OK, everyone here owns my ass, I'm a pussy, spread wide.... yaa yaa yaaa,

but Jamal McClennon
                  You have a problem with my name?

Comment

Wait...you're black?

;)

Gringo Grande
                    MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
                    (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

Comment

So nobody wants to see me fight! Where the hell have all the real Bullshidoka gone?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSON
                        So nobody wants to see me fight! Where the hell have all the real Bullshidoka gone?
                        I want to see you fight. Got any videos?
                        True civilization lies in the dominance of self and not in the dominance of other men.

Luther Standing Bear

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSON
                          I'm holding out till JABG vs. DARKSON.

Comment

Originally posted by rharbers
                            I want to see you fight. Got any videos?
                            Please see post #1.

Comment

Roger that. Went to the site and requested your bout. I thought you might have some other fights. Thanks.
                              True civilization lies in the dominance of self and not in the dominance of other men.

Luther Standing Bear

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X