Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Certified Ninja?

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pb.../50105002/1023

Is that like a CPA? Can I hire one? I got a contractor who could use a ninja visit.

I know these guys have been discussed to death, and I took this from another board. But that line was just too good to pass up on.
    "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
    -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
    -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
    -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
    -Don Gwinn

LOL good find. Their history lesson isn't too bad but some of their terminology is messed up. Also, some of the weapons are a bit strange as well. I don't recall ever meeting a practitioner of authentic ninjutsu who uses sai (I also think it's funny they call a tanto a "short ninja sword.").

Let's see what else......

^ Bad idea right there.

^ That's kind of hot when you see a chick tying up another chick. But it's really basic hojojutsu, probably not even that.

^ Man ever Gary Coleman trains there. Maybe I should sign up!
    SON OF ODIN

My Punching with Power article

Comment

Dallas and his KoniCRAP ninjutsu has been raked over the coals time and time again at eBudo. I think they need another raking!
      ______
      Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
      -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
      The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
      -Daniel Tosh

Comment

OK, quick poll.

If you saw these guys at your local park:

How many of you would be able to resist going over and giving them both an old-school beat down?

Comment

Bah! My stick is longer.

PL

Comment

How do I become a certified ninja?

Comment

Originally posted by SRK85
              How do I become a certified ninja?
              Just send me $5000 through Paypal and I'll give you a certificate, black belt, uniform, sword, smoke bomb, and even a Ninja Burger meal.
              SON OF ODIN

Comment

Originally posted by Koto_Ryu
                Just send me $5000 through Paypal and I'll give you a certificate, black belt, uniform, sword, smoke bomb, and even a Ninja Burger meal.
                OO but Ashida Kim is cheaper.

Comment

But he doesn't give you all the good stuff :) Besides, he's already been Bullshidoed. I can at least still come up with a cool-sounding dojo name and exploit people for a few years :)
                  SON OF ODIN

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X