Yellow Bamboo test in Oz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow Bamboo test in Oz

Again, let me direct you to a RMA thread. There's an exponent of YB in Australia who is willing to test his yoyo against a jj/bjj dude.
    Keep your eyes open, it's bound to be happening soon, the hype is on!!!

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...97ba2592f525de

Somebody is heading for a smackbottom...:)

Tomas
    Current stage of death: denial

It will be a miracle if the yellow belly...uhh I mean yellow bamboo person even shows let alone goes ahead with the suicide mission...
    "If you can get it from my kungfu grip then you can have it... otherwise... step off b*t*h!!!" - Meet the Parents

"Hetero or Homo I don't see anyone telling him, "NO SIR I WILL NOT TAKE IT IN THE ASS!!!" " - Asia

"My neighbor has what he calls an "immortality potion" that will let you live forever.
    People have been telling him that it's stupid and will not work... for 1200 years." - Leodom

Banish Uncertainty
    Affirm Strength
    Hold Resolve
    Expect Death - read in a book

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/shadowdh

Comment

Sad thing is how do we know if either one of these folks is really who they say they are.
      "Its not important to be strong, its just important not to be weak."

Comment

Damn, why are these things never in my area? :(

Comment

Not in my area either. Shame.
          What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
          http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Comment

Wow! That's almost as crazy as a TKD guy going to a BJJ school! (the TKD person later became a master without his knowledge :) )

Comment

Alright, it's marked down on the calender. Roll on Jan 30th!
              I'm not drowning my sorrows, I'm preserving them in alcohol.

Comment

Hmm, tempting. Almost worth going to Fremantle for. Chances are Jan 30th will be 40C and they'll call it off.

Forgive my ignorance but could someone tell me what a Yellow Bamboo Test is?

Comment

I think it's where somebody from a Yellow Bamboo school gets their arse handed to them by a competent martial artist. I could be completely wrong, however.
                  I'm not drowning my sorrows, I'm preserving them in alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
                    Hmm, tempting. Almost worth going to Fremantle for. Chances are Jan 30th will be 40C and they'll call it off.

Forgive my ignorance but could someone tell me what a Yellow Bamboo Test is?
                    Not sure if you're asking what yellow bamboo is, but if you're wondering they defend themselves with ki related techniques.

Eg distance KOs.

Comment

Yeah, I did some reading. Someone is gonna get hurt REAL bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem

Well I'm going to try to make it. Half decent excuse to go down to Freo, stop off at the Sail or at Little Creatures and grab a beer if its a no-show.

Comment

Originally posted by felixmeister
                          Well I'm going to try to make it. Half decent excuse to go down to Freo, stop off at the Sail or at Little Creatures and grab a beer if its a no-show.
                          Felixmeister. Where/What do you train?

Comment

Just started at the UWA Judo club.

Have done a little striking, no particular style though.

Comment

If my work roster alloweth, I'll haul my arse down to South Beach with felixmeister and my camera. Might prove to be interesting.

And, of course, there's always the Sail...

I should be able to make the roster fit.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X