Polish TKD highlight reel....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polish TKD highlight reel....

Heres a large download for that Polish dude Juras who won that mma comp a while back in Poland...

http://www.tkd.risp.pl/Juras_HL_Extreme.wmv

He is pretty big in the flesh.. huge neck..

My mate Zak beat him last month in an ITF comp... the refs let the contact rules go.. nice heavy hitting match... report and pics on tkdimpact.com.. Will post the vid when I sort my life out..!!:-)

Damn, maybe all these people going to China, Japan, and Brazil to learn all their native arts, might as well go to Poland. They seem to take their MA very seriuosly. Between this video and the Polish Ju Jitsu Clip, Polish Ju Jitsu or Polish Tae Kwon Do might be next MA trend. I think I might go there train for about a year or two, and then open up a school out here. I think it would have been funny if I would have said something like Polsih Ju Jitsu is Tae Kwon Do or vise versa, but whatever.

Comment

Thanks for the vid.

edit: If this were a TKD video of light sparring with their hands down, it would have 3 pages of people describing how and why "TKD SUX" by now.

TKD sucks
      Last edited by feedback; 1/12/2005 9:46pm, .
      Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Comment

Very nice. The ring fights at the end were quite the impressive.

Comment

Why the hell are so many fighters bald? This isn't just in this clip, but I see that MANY fighters are bald, or have short hair. Is there an actual reason for that?

PL

Comment

helps the head cool faster. at least for me. plus the head feels a lot lighter. i know hair doesn't weight that much, but it just feels better. i'm not bald, but i try to get my hair as short as possible for training.

Comment

Originally posted by Poop-Loops
              Why the hell are so many fighters bald? This isn't just in this clip, but I see that MANY fighters are bald, or have short hair. Is there an actual reason for that?

PL
              Two reasons:
              1: So nobody can grab your hair during a fight (ever try grabbing a bald man's sweaty skull before?)

2: So it doesn't get in your eyes.
              DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Comment

Long hair is stupid. But cool. Refer to avatar. KABOOM!!!! YEAH!!!
                Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Originally posted by Kistrael
                  Two reasons:
                  1: So nobody can grab your hair during a fight (ever try grabbing a bald man's sweaty skull before?)

2: So it doesn't get in your eyes.
                  Does that mean they shave thier legs too?

PL

Comment

Originally posted by Poop-Loops
                    Does that mean they shave thier legs too?

PL

Yeah, they even shave their balls in case someone attempts to do "Monkey Stealing Peach" on them.
                    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Comment

Yeah, they even shave their balls in case someone attempts to do "Monkey Stealing Peach" on them.

That doesn't sound very pleasurable.

Comment

Originally posted by MUT
                        That doesn't sound very pleasurable.
                        The shaving, or being subjected to the technique?

Comment

The shaving, or being subjected to the technique?
                          I dunno which would be worse
                          :laughing5 :laughing5

Comment

Originally posted by PizDoff
                            Long hair is stupid. But cool. Refer to avatar. KABOOM!!!! YEAH!!!
                            Hehe...Nice avatar.

Comment

Ok, finally watched the clip and all.

Beginning was just the regular TKD weird comp rules with people jumping in the air and all.

One guy came into the ring with a bandana on!?!
                              Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X