• Show
Clear All

"Future Grandmaster Real Life Batman Reveals Secrets"

This is good for a laugh :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...126360823&rd=1

BJJ Ninjutsu Self Defense Secrets of the Masters VHS
    Future Grandmaster Real Life Batman Reveals Secrets

This Video reveals No Nonsense, Real, Effective Self Defense Secrets
    that I have not seen revealed to the public before, usually because the experts don't want you to know them.

The instructor on this video has been studying self defense for the last 15 years, 10 of which he spent travelling the world to fuel his passion for the most effective, and realistic self defense fighting maneuvers(much like a real life Batman/Bruce Wayne).

He does not teach public classes, nor is he known in the martial arts world. He is a professional, however, if you look in the background of photos taken at martial arts training seminars and events around the world, their he'll often be found.

Whether you realize it or not, the leading instructors in the world Do hold back their secret and best techniques. One leading Ninja Instructor even claims in books and magazine articles to show only half of what he knows (in case his students revolt).

This video is action packed with the best basic/advanced techniques that the instructor has learned or Observed from devoting the last 15 years to pursuing the best, most effective concepts, techniques, and maneuvers.

He has studied under leading Brazillian Jiu-jitsu instructors from South America, Ninjas from Japan, Kung Fu masters from China; one notable who trained years back with Bruce Lee in his backyard and driveway.

He has studied under a former hand-to-hand instructor with the special forces, who taught the military during the Vietnam War.

I could fill this page with antecdotes of his experience, but the proof is in the pudding...

Here is what you will learn on this video:

How to escape from under the mount, side mount, and guard, during a life and death fight.

How to cripple your attacker when he is under your mount.

Simple military techqnique for taking your attacker down, so you can stomp on him.

Last resort maneuver to knock-out an opponent overwhelming you with punches.

Series of simple hand trap, punch maneuvers every shaolin kung fu stylist knows, and so should you.

How a ninja escapes a rear naked choke.

Deceptive poses for handling the sucker punch, impending attacks, or a knife.

Secret Kung-Fu full body punch, hit your opponent 4 times, with one strike. This punch is so devastating, it's hardly taught, but often talked about. Learn it here.

Ninja technique to escape the most common aikido wrist lock/throw.

Simple grab/punch defense used by an aquaintance of this instructor to defend himself in an instant from an attack by a hoodlum in a bar in Georgia.

Plus,

Break your attackers knee if he tries to side kick you.

Escape most holds from behind with this simple principle.

The only grab lapel defense you'll need.

Three strick combo with the same hand.

How to manuever behind your attacker.

Devastating takedowns from behind.

How to escape from the common Thai Kickboxing clinch position.

and more...
    Last edited by VikingPower; 1/11/2005 2:44pm, .
    SON OF ODIN

My Punching with Power article

what the hell is BJJ Ninjutsu?

Comment

So he was travelling the world like batman at the age of 9-10?

The only funny thing is that 27 people have given him good feedback from buying the video. So there are at least 27 BJJ ninjas out there. BEWARE.

Comment

What ... you've never seen Johnny Quest ???

Originally posted by Yrkoon9

So he was travelling the world like batman at the age of 9-10?

The only funny thing is that 27 people have given him good feedback from buying the video. So there are at least 27 BJJ ninjas out there. BEWARE.

His father was a super world travelling scientist. So in addition to picking up tips from their secret agent super-hero bodyguard, he also got to take lessons from secret super-master trainers all over the world.

I don't know why they say "future grandmaster". I mean all good crooks and charletons call themselves "grand-master".

Comment

There is only 1 Batman
          <----------

Comment

I'd love to know that guy's real name, that way we could prove how full of shit he is.
            SON OF ODIN

Comment

It's funny that BJJ is now included in the secret, deadly arts category together with ninjutsu and kung fu.
              I pointed at him [the panhandler], bringing my rear hand up in a subtle approximation of the double Wu Sau guard that is the default hand position in Wing Chun Kung Fu.

"Step away," I hissed.
              -Phil Elmore

Comment

Originally posted by Koto_Ryu
                I'd love to know that guy's real name, that way we could prove how full of shit he is.
                Internet people, internet:

http://profiles.yahoo.com/chousehold74
                "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
                -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
                -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
                -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
                -Don Gwinn

Comment

My favorite was how to break someone's knee when they side kick you. This is because it reminds me of a hung gar class I took for a while. In that hung gar class whenever someone threw a kick at you you were supposed to smack their leg with your hands.
                  Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

Originally posted by Peter H.
                    Internet people, internet:

http://profiles.yahoo.com/chousehold74
                    Good call, I didn't even think about that. Wonder if we should mass-IM him telling him how full of shit he is? :)
                    SON OF ODIN

Comment

My particular favorite is the "Future Grandmaster" part. It's like he's telling us he's about to create his own Bullshido MA, but just hasn't gotten around to it -- yet.
                      Originally posted by pauli
                      i was once told that "do" means wrecking people's shit for your own philosophical betterment.

Originally posted by melvin_peebles
                      I could be mistaking dumbness for delusion. I'll have to go dig out my DSM IV. It's great to have stumbled upon this site. The rich fauna and flora of mental dysfunction that exists in the martial arts is amazing. It's like the Galapagos.

Comment

I thought it meant he was FROM the future.
                        Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Well I feel like an ass, didn't see it was already on the forums :)

http://bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20334
                          SON OF ODIN

Comment

Pete H., you'd da man!!!! Mad reps to you.....Sales, huh? Now that's some real bullshit!!!!! And besides, his GI is way too clean and neat!!!

Comment

Someone IM him a link for this site and specifically this thread.

I would LOVE to hear what he has to say.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X