Study under Sho Kosugi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Study under Sho Kosugi!

After watching a Sho Kosugi ninja film, have you ever been seized with the furious desire to learn how to flip out from the man himself?

Well, now you can! Learn from Sho Kosugi himself at the Sho Kosugi Institute, or SKI.

http://www.shokosugi.net/

Apparently, he trains everyone from little kids through adults!

And, the best part, if you've ever heard Sho Kosugi speak in a movie, is that it looks like he also teaches...english!

Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Word, I'm sold. Rex-Kwon-Do seminars be damned! Kosugi-jutsu = total pwnage.
    SON OF ODIN

My Punching with Power article

Comment

Oh man, awesome 80's ninja skills here I come.

Comment

No one steps on my English teaching turf. I'd better polish off my silver mask and take this guy out once and for all!

Comment

Shit I wanna be able to flip out like the Ninja in "Ninja 3: The domination". That Ninja took out all sorts of cops and swat team members, and that was just the first 10 minutes of the movie. :)

Comment

When I was 10 I saw that movie and I argued with my dad for half an hour because I knew that a ninja COULD take that many bullets and still fight on. My dad didn't know shit about ninja!
            Regardless, that doesn't change the fact that kickboxing is commonly known as fighting while grappling simply isn't. - Osiris

Comment

Haha, they teach you how to do the worm! :blob1:

Comment

you could use the worm to....sneak under shit....obviously.

Don't question them, they're ninja's damnit.

Comment

I used to have to do that one. It's actually a static posture; which just happens to be a rather large pain in the ass.

Comment

I would imagine that holding that posture would take a good amount of core strength, pretty cool actually.

And yes Anna, obviously your dad knew nothing about Ninjas :)

Comment

Originally posted by Repulsive Monkey
                      I used to have to do that one. It's actually a static posture; which just happens to be a rather large pain in the ass.
                      Yeah, gymnasts do that shit. Planches I think is the proper name, some of them can even do pushups like that.
                      SON OF ODIN

Comment

I wonder if he teaches you to spit a mouthfull of caltrops into someone's face like he did in "Revenge of the Ninja."

Comment

Hell, at least there is no 'homage to the Ninja' page on his site. I can't read a word of it, though, so someone fluent in Japanese will have to see if there is any bullshido on it.
                          Originally posted by pauli
                          i was once told that "do" means wrecking people's shit for your own philosophical betterment.

Originally posted by melvin_peebles
                          I could be mistaking dumbness for delusion. I'll have to go dig out my DSM IV. It's great to have stumbled upon this site. The rich fauna and flora of mental dysfunction that exists in the martial arts is amazing. It's like the Galapagos.

Comment

Pray For Death. As a child it moved me like Gone With the Wind did to my parents generation.

Comment

After just two classes with Sho Kosugi, check out what I can do!

SON OF ODIN

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X