Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future grandmaster videos! Get them while the're hot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future grandmaster videos! Get them while the're hot!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...126360823&rd=1

Too much! I need to make up Future Grandmaster tshirts for all the humble
    martial artists out there.

LMFAO, that shit reads like a bad TRS ad. :
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secret Self Defense Techniques of the Masters on VHS

This Video reveals

No Nonsense, Real, Effective Self Defense Secrets

that I have not seen revealed to the public before,

usually because the experts don't want you to know them.

The instructor on this video has been studying self defense for the last 15 years, 10 of which he spent travelling the world to fuel his passion for the most effective, and realistic self defense fighting maneuvers(much like a real life Batman/Bruce Wayne).

He does not teach public classes, nor is he known in the martial arts world. He is a professional, however, if you look in the background of photos taken at martial arts training seminars and events around the world, their he'll often be found.

Whether you realize it or not, the leading instructors in the world Do hold back their secret and best techniques. One leading Ninja Instructor even claims in books and magazine articles to show only half of what he knows (in case his students revolt).

This video is action packed with the best basic/advanced techniques that the instructor has learned or Observed from devoting the last 15 years to pursuing the best, most effective concepts, techniques, and maneuvers.

He has studied under leading Brazillian Jiu-jitsu instructors from South America, Ninjas from Japan, Kung Fu masters from China; one notable who trained years back with Bruce Lee in his backyard and driveway.

He has studied under a former hand-to-hand instructor with the special forces, who taught the military during the Vietnam War.

I could fill this page with antecdotes of his experience, but the proof is in the pudding...

Here is what you will learn on this video:

How to escape from under the mount, side mount, and guard, during a life and death fight.

How to cripple your attacker when he is under your mount.

Simple military techqnique for taking your attacker down, so you can stomp on him.

Last resort maneuver to knock-out an opponent overwhelming you with punches.

Series of simple hand trap, punch maneuvers every shaolin kung fu stylist knows, and so should you.

How a ninja escapes a rear naked choke.

Deceptive poses for handling the sucker punch, impending attacks, or a knife.

Secret Kung-Fu full body punch, hit your opponent 4 times, with one strike. This punch is so devastating, it's hardly taught, but often talked about. Learn it here.

Ninja technique to escape the most common aikido wrist lock/throw.

Simple grab/punch defense used by an aquaintance of this instructor to defend himself in an instant from an attack by a hoodlum in a bar in Georgia.

Plus,

Break your attackers knee if he tries to side kick you.

Escape most holds from behind with this simple principle.

The only grab lapel defense you'll need.

Three strick combo with the same hand.

How to manuever behind your attacker.

Devastating takedowns from behind.

How to escape from the common Thai Kickboxing clinch position.

and more...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok someone on here has to know who this guy is in the picture, and please tell me he lives close to me so I can beat his ass :) His email is : [email protected] , anyone got a profile for this bullshido master?

Comment

ahahahahaha I must get that dvd tomorrow mornin, sounds brilliant!

Comment

Oh dear.. it's almost as bad as the self-defence training DVD I saw at HMV, complete with a printed cover that looked like it was made from an old version of MS Word, and a scanned grainy picture of two fat guys in gis doing overhead forearm blocks.
        Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
        I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
        what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

"Whether you realize it or not, the leading instructors in the world Do hold back their secret and best techniques. One leading Ninja Instructor even claims in books and magazine articles to show only half of what he knows (in case his students revolt)."

So how did he learn the techniques...lol... but he must be real cos he's got a dvd...;)
          "If you can get it from my kungfu grip then you can have it... otherwise... step off b*t*h!!!" - Meet the Parents

"Hetero or Homo I don't see anyone telling him, "NO SIR I WILL NOT TAKE IT IN THE ASS!!!" " - Asia

"My neighbor has what he calls an "immortality potion" that will let you live forever.
          People have been telling him that it's stupid and will not work... for 1200 years." - Leodom

Banish Uncertainty
          Affirm Strength
          Hold Resolve
          Expect Death - read in a book

http://uk.360.yahoo.com/shadowdh

Comment

One leading Ninja Instructor even claims in books and magazine articles to show only half of what he knows (in case his students revolt).
            That's Dr. Masaaki Hatsumi.
            Frickin Bujinkan Bullshido.
            video game reviews

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X