Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supreme Bullshido EVAR... But backed up with pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supreme Bullshido EVAR... But backed up with pictures.

I present Sijo (Great Groundmaster and FOunder of the System, apparently) Sid Sofos of Wing Chun.

www.thesijo.com

www.grandmastersidsofos.com

Check out the debacle that has been raging on the Ving Tsun Message boards, www.vingtsun.com.hk/forum

Enjoy, these websites are quite something else....
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

"He... impressed Michael Jackson with the virtuosity of his training routine, and won the admiration of Hollywood action stars like Steven Seagal."

What a lovely resume.

Comment

:eusa_sick Supercrap, you really know how to depress a guy.
      Kung fu is translated as "stand around and talk."

Comment

I declare him guilty of egregious abuse of flash.
        "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
        -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
        -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
        -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
        -Don Gwinn

Comment

Shit, people are comparing this guy to charles manson on the vingtsun forum haha! Sounds a bit of a nutter.

Comment

HOLY SHIT HE'S THAT GUY FROM RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK THAT IMPLIED A LONG AND DRAWN-OUT FIGHT SCENE BUT IN ACTUALITY GOT SHOT BY INDY BEFORE SUCH AN EVENT COULD TAKE PLACE

Which is how his character is credited in the IMDb
            Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

he had the reputation for being a right vicious bastard in the 80's.. he didn't step up at the time of the infamous WC wars but that means nothing I guess.

he appears to have gone a tad loppy.. there is a cultish high standard of discipline at the club which discourages questioning minds.

Boris
              London
              Last edited by mididoctors; 1/10/2005 4:19pm, . Reason: clarity...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X