Ninja Bullshido!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja Bullshido!

I originally joined this to try to at least sort through some of their deluded fantasies as to what a ninja really was, but
    without much success. I actually thought it was a joke site at first until I realized how dead serious most of them were.
    There are a few that are reasonably decent, but for the most part, it's extremely sad. Here's a few reasons:

http://www.artoftheninja.com/viewpost.php?topicid=875
    http://www.artoftheninja.com/viewpost.php?topicid=814
    http://www.artoftheninja.com/viewpost.php?topicid=663
    http://www.artoftheninja.com/viewpost.php?topicid=498
    http://www.artoftheninja.com/viewpost.php?topicid=526

They deleted the one thread we had going, where one of them claimed he could "move faster than people could blink,
    knock out someone with one punch before they could even react, and run faster than the wind."

Thought you guys might enjoy some of these reads :glasses1:
    SON OF ODIN

My Punching with Power article

I know I must be getting old, bercause I still can't imagine that any of these whack jobs really believe this crap. If they had done 1/10th the necessary studying to achieve what they say they have, than they would have already discovered that it was all bullshit. I mean, you would HAVE to be making stuff up to have as much info as they claim to; because there isn't enough historically accurate information on the ninja to fill a good sized book.

They are way too invested in this crap. Makes me nervous.

Must kill them all.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrapper
      I know I must be getting old, bercause I still can't imagine that any of these whack jobs really believe this crap. If they had done 1/10th the necessary studying to achieve what they say they have, than they would have already discovered that it was all bullshit. I mean, you would HAVE to be making stuff up to have as much info as they claim to; because there isn't enough historically accurate information on the ninja to fill a good sized book.

They are way too invested in this crap. Makes me nervous.
      What's even worse is if you even begin talking about history or authentic ninjutsu, the thread dies right there.
      SON OF ODIN

Comment

Oh, the pain...

If you're in school, sneak up on your friends, esspecially the girls. It scares the hell out of them when they look over their shoulder to see you there.
        Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

I can run faster than the wind.

Assuming the wind is under 5mph. :)

PL

Comment

Man, that place is Ashida Kim's dick and all those people suck. =/

PL

Comment

Originally posted by Poop-Loops
              Man, that place is Ashida Kim's dick and all those people suck. =/

PL
              It's actually kind of funny, they know CHAK's full of shit but then make similar claims to what he says. :5dunce:
              SON OF ODIN

Comment

"There's some real big woods near me that are an ideal place for me to practice:

1) I sprint for 200 yds then quickly take cover behind a tree and concentrate on keeping my breathing level normal. Its ideal to maintain breath control.

2)I run for 50 metres then dive onto my stomach and crawl silently for 20 metres, then jump back up and run again etc. Tiring but effective.

But I suppose this is just basic training eh?"

LOL...I wish I could see this guy go at it...that would be pretty friggin funny...ok well I can see why a lot of you don't respect modern ninjutsu,...lol thats just too funny,...run for 50 meters then dive on my stomach??? crawl silently for 20 meters?....lol tiring but effective....if the person who wrote that is reading this....wanna know why its effective.?...because THERES NO ONE AROUND YOU.....and if there is, ur an idiot, cause theyre laughing at you.

ok im done :icon_puke

Comment

Originally posted by Anteros
                  LOL...I wish I could see this guy go at it...that would be pretty friggin funny...ok well I can see why a lot of you don't respect modern ninjutsu,...
                  Yeah it's really irritating to those that take it seriously. I tell everyone I study Budo Taijutsu, so they don't start with all the stupid questions they would if I told them it was ninjutsu.
                  SON OF ODIN

Comment

This one's funny too: http://www.artoftheninja.com/viewpost.php?topicid=344

This part just made me laugh:
                    "i keep on seeing people claiming to train in ninjitsu but do not even say what ryu when i ask then they talk about all these secrets they cant speak of even koga ryu isnt a secret anymore i can learn that from sensei cain and then they talk about secret posions ive learned that from herbology then they talk about fake abilities they have these guys piss me off more thank those TKD practitioners i should bust out some tew ryu on them"

SilentNightfall offers a good explanation of a lot of different things (him being one of the better posters there) then this comes up from Shadow01:

"tae kwon do is simply the korean version of ninjutsu, as kung fu and tai chi (along with others) is the Chinese art of ninjutsu. you'd be surprised at how similar all the arts are once you take away all the blades and poisons. the mentality behind all martial arts is the same. not to mention, the techniques are similar. we tae kwon do practitioners are just as skilled with the nunchakus and beating sticks. we perform the same aerial kicks and practice skills to disable opponents. we spar and practice discipline. we educate ourselves on the techniques and all the correct forms. we aren't completely stupid as you say. we are just as capable of snapping bones as everyone else here. and lastly we respect other arts. we don't insult karate practioners or kung fu practioners, or any other form of traditional fighting art. no, we are not stealthy heroes that everyone wants to be, but we are just as capable of being stealthy men of the shadow as any one of you here. please, look closely into other forms before treating them like they are lower practices. "
                    Last edited by VikingPower; 1/09/2005 10:47pm, .
                    SON OF ODIN

Comment

You think he gives classes? I want to become a ninja, and get to go on ninja missions!

Comment

Ninjas really really make me want to cry.
                        Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

Hahahahah I'm going to start telling everyone at my TKD club that we're ninjas!

Funny sidenote: some guys in the club I'm training in now are actually very proficient with the nunchakus. They break them out after we've officially ended training and people are just loitering around practicing patterns, or talking or watching other people. Admittedly, the nunchakus are about as useful as TKD in a fight, but those guys definately have some great eye-hand coordination and dexterity.
                          Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
                          I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
                          what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

Just found this while browsing their forums..

http://www.artoftheninja.com/viewpost.php?topicid=842

Brilliant I say! Ninja hackers!

I assume it's their reason for not being able to perform any kind of physical exercise. Next time they get questions as to why they're pasty white and flabby they'll just say 'IM IN THE NINJA HACKER DIVISION, OUR SKILLZ SURPASS THE PHYSICAL REALM!'
                            Last edited by lifetime; 1/10/2005 8:48pm, .
                            Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
                            I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
                            what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

Originally posted by Wounded Ronin
                              Ninjas really really make me want to cry.
                              Say "Uncle" then and it'll all be over soon :glasses1:
                              SON OF ODIN

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X