Fantasy Warrior meets Dillman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantasy Warrior meets Dillman

Inspired by this thread: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...t=10835&page=1

You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Brilliant! Great work. Keep em coming.

Comment

The Disturbing Visage of martial arts Voodoo...

By Kungfoolss (written 5/03/02)

Subject: A very Warped martial artist featured on a National late night radio talk show

Before I go into my commentary, I have to share with everyone a personal experience of mine, this particular show disturbed my friend in Colorado so much, he actually called me yesterday, May 2nd, (I'm assuming the show was broadcast at a later date in his time zone) just to tell about this martial arts loon he was listening to state the most outrageous things. And I told him, "Yes, I heard the broadcast the day previously, and planned an psychoanalysis on that very program. Now, you may be wondering, what possibly could a martial artist say that was so unholy that would have my mainland buddy telephoning me long-distance just to discuss a radio talk show? (Nodding) Well, let's stop speculating shall we and get to the heart of the matter, martial arts Voodoo.

It all begins on a humid tropical night, there I was seated in my car at Kapiolani Park waiting for my workout partner to arrive. The night was late, around 8'ish, the parking meters were packed because the Waikiki Shell was holding a Hawaiian-style music concert and from the sounds of the local crowd, they were having a festive time. My partner informed me he would be running a bit late, so to pass the time, I tuned into my favorite radio talkshow station and began listening. Upon the conclusion to the hourly news updates, a song familiar to many martial arts enthusiasts came blaring through my radio, "..Everyone was kung fu fighting, their kicks was fast as lightening..." And I said to myself, "What in the world?"

After playing that song for a minute or so, it soon became apparent why the host opened the his show with that song, his guest was none other than a martial artist; I might add, a very deluded one at that. The host proclaimed that his guest was Tom Cameron, "the Human Stun Gun," and claimed to able to knock his attackers down, knock them out and in some cases without even having to touch his opponent.

Tom Cameron discussed the origins of his "mysterious" powers of the arts and the usual martial arts ideologue regarding how Tom channels this energy to affect his opponents. The Human Stun Gun went on to recite his vast knowledge of the human anatomy and how his powers could affect it, this is a typical tactic of the stylists to cloud the issues by using very technical medical phrases and terminology in order to impress the layman and lend credibility to their claims. When Tom was asked to give an example of the types of things he done, Tom stated, "I had my student attack me with a knife, all I have to do is 'TAP' his elbow and that put him into cardiac arrest. We've done the medical tests, we placed an EKG (electrocardiogram-an electrical recording of the heart) on the guy, and we had an EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) monitoring the device." The nutcase went on to claim, that when he saw that his student was nearing a life-threatening point, he miraculously reversed the procedure and restored his ailing student back to health.

Cameron when asked about his chi powers effective range without touching his opponent, he states that it is about 4 ft. Also, his "powers" transmits through windows, but not walls. :bs:

After a time, Tom iterates that he cannot possibly go on with the show until he acknowledges the reason he can do these superhuman feats and attributes his abilities to one man (at this point I knew what was coming). And as soon as I heard him say, Grandmaster George Dillman, I groaned out loud, "Oh god, I should've known." If that weren't bad enough, Cameron boasted that his Master could touch a person and that individual would not feel the effects until days later. The talkshow host got very animated and said, "You mean to tell me, that he could shake your hand and you wouldn't know that he murdered you until days later?!?" Tom said, "Yep, and that's the most frightening, that someone can literally TAP you and murder you and you wouldn't know it until days later." My thoughts at that particular point were, the most frightening part about this whole Bravo Sierra, is that these people actually believe this martial arts nonsense and people like Tom and his master George Dillman, perpetuate this lie by instructing others.

Tom went on to brag, "That's one of the aspects of the art I refuse to learn because it's so scary. But even with my level of ability, I've told lawyers that I could go in front of a judge, in front of a jury and commit murder and never be convicted. Nobodies would convict me for murdering someone because I hit them with an energy blast." I know one thing for certain, if I had the legal authority, I'd commit Tom to the lunatic asylum for being delusional and a danger to his students. Any individual who believes these martial arts fantasies, desperately needs to be locked away and heavily sedated with medication.

The talkshow host in amazement asked, "So how would these powers manifest themselves in their victims?" Tom causally states, "Well, the power themselves wouldn't be readily apparent, but would be in a form of heart computations, a blood clot and so forth." Well, isn't that convenient? Because it "MAY" appear that the victim of a chi attack died of natural causes, there's no way to validate the failure or success from Toms point of view. This is got to be the biggest load of CRAP I have ever heard a martial artist express, and believe me when I say, I've been exposed to a lot of it. The guy the chi practitioner touched, in all probability, died of natural causes and it had absolutely nothing to do with some focused energy attack by some nutcase martial artist. Case in point, I knew a really nice guy that worked at a local video store, I was saddened when I learned that he died of a massive stroke. Now if I were some very twisted or warped chi stylist like Tom, I could say, "Yah, I didn't care for the guy, so when I shook his hand, I disrupted the internal balance of his bodies energy and that's what set off the fatal stroke."

That's exactly how this crap gets perpetuated, not because some mystical force the deranged martial artist imagines he can manipulate, but from the circumstance of coincidence and a pre-existing medical condition that an individual had which killed him; such as high blood pressure. Incidentally, this is the same sort mindset of jesus-freaks and religious zealots, that when they "pray" to an imaginary deity, that such a wishful invocation has a chance in hell of altering reality as we know it. Trust me folks, no god or angel will manifest themselves to do your bidding, much less have the power to alter your situation regardless how much you delude yourself. This is only a delusion religious individuals use to escape the crisis of a moment or to create a sense of serenity to cope with the chaos of the real world. As James Randi once told me when I asked him about his religious beliefs, "I don't need such things to know how the world works."

In any case, I hope you are seeing the parallels I often draw between the belief structure of the martial arts and religion, both require an unrealistic and unhealthy amount of faith to ignore the obvious lies in either body of beliefs, I continually find this aspect to both disturbing and troubling.

The talkshow host asked if Tom the martial arts wacko would teach him and the listening audience some techniques, to defeat their attackers. And Tom happily agrees to share the fruits of his knowledge and begins, "Let's say someone is attempting to attack you or grab you by the lapels, all you need to do is take your one of your hands and press the palm to the attackers eyebrow and place the other directly behind to the back of the neck, and with this hand to the back of his neck you Tap him. This will incapacitate your attacker. If you do this hard, you could kill him, I always tell everyone, that it requires the same amount of pressure and force as cracking an egg shell." :bs:

Well, I'm sure you get the crux of this commentary without me having to analyze to death the stupidity of this man's claims, but I will end this with one additional piece idiocy, he supposedly has email addresses on AOL, Yahoo, and Excite servers under the ridiculous name, "DeathtouchTom." :bduh:
      Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Comment

Dim Mak "Master" Harry Thomas "Tom" Cameron, the "Human Stun Gun," a student of George Dillman (another master of Dim Mak), carries this effect even further when he stuns his students with "mental energy" from across a room without ever touching them. Fox News television in Chicago did a "Bottom Line" piece on Cameron. At his school, full of fat, out of shape students, Cameron (who is also fat and out of shape) was flawless in his ability to knockout his students with just a touch or with his mental energy.

However, the same technqiues did not work on the reporter, Danielle Serino. When the reporter had Cameron try the same techniques on Jujitsu students from the Fitplex in downtown Chicago, behold, the techniques had no effect on the students. Cameron's reason for the failures was that about 40% of people are unaffected (the other 60% seem to all attend his school) and that the students were athletes (I guess that means his students are not athletes) that are trained to dissipate the energy (Yea, right! We all train to dissipate mental energy attacks from idots).

http://tkdtutor.com/07Defense/Target...surePoints.htm
        Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Comment

http://swa4safety.com/tomcameron.htm

Comment

Um, isn't this the fatty that was exposed on the TV news report a few years ago?

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Comment

I thought the number was 40% not 5%.

Good work, though. You really have a talent for this. :)

PL

Comment

Dillman always makes me think about pickles

Comment

Thanks guys. Seems some other forums don't share our sense of humour - or bullshido
                  You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
                  FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
                  Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
                  Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Comment

Well, it is Tom C. again!

Here's a link to that video! This guy is funny as well in need of mental heath care!
                    http://umam.org/Fun%20Stuff/dimmak.rm Sorry, guys, it is real player format.
                    :glasses3:
                    Last edited by chalkieusa; 1/09/2005 4:20pm, .

Comment

:wrestlera :wrestlera

How the heck does he NOT have an anurism.

Comment

Originally posted by Kungfoolss
                        Tom causally states, [i]"Well, the power themselves wouldn't be readily apparent, but would be in a form of heart computations, a blood clot and so forth
                        Heart computations? So, if this guy hits you, your heart will jump out of your chest and perform advanced algebra and calculus? Or is it limited to simple arithmetic? And if he meant PALPITATIONS, which I suspect he did, what in the blue hell do they have to do with " blood clots and so forth"? What an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Lohff
                          Heart computations? So, if this guy hits you, your heart will jump out of your chest and perform advanced algebra and calculus? Or is it limited to simple arithmetic? And if he meant PALPITATIONS, which I suspect he did, what in the blue hell do they have to do with " blood clots and so forth"? What an asshole.
                          I'd be more interested in experiencing these "energy blasts" he boasts about, I certain James Randi would as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kungfoolss
                            I'd be more interested in experiencing these "energy blasts" he boasts about, I certain James Randi would as well.
                            So would I. I'm wondering if we could just herd chi-masters together and use them to heat our homes. Beats the hell out of a utility bill.

Comment

Instead of heart "computations", I suspect he meant heart "complications" not "palpitations"
                              Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
                              "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X