Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maru

http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/u...ML/004178.html
    Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts.

Wow mutual appreciation society....

Comment

"But know I will quote a very controversial philospher, Ayn Rand...but she makes a good point:

"Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play""

How ironic. A philosopher saying that no experience (or in philosopher's cases, research and data) = bullshit.

PL

Comment

Originally posted by Poop-Loops
        How ironic. A philosopher saying that no experience (or in philosopher's cases, research and data) = bullshit.

PL
        Jesus Criminy, what a train wreck.
        Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

a philospher, Ayn Rand...very controversial

It makes more sense if you rewrite it as the start of one of those japanese poems.

Originally posted by Stickx
          It must suck for legit practitioners of tai chi like Cullion to see their art get all watered down into exercise for seniors.
          Those who esteme qi have no strength. ~ Exposition of Insights into the Thirteen Postures Attrib: Wu Yuxiang founder of Wu style tai chi.

Comment

A philosopher
            Very controversial, she
            Her name was Ayn Rand

Comment

Atlas had to poo
              He clenched his massive rectum
              And squeezed out Ayn Rand.

Now that, sir, is haiku

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X