X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullshido taken in by the 'reformed one'

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...t=19824&page=7

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...t=19824&page=8
    Last edited by Kungfoolss; 12/25/2004 12:46am, .
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Very nice...

Comment

Actually - i don't really see how setting up a forum to discuss LEO tactics proves your point. Plus, i think he mentioned somewhere that he was in Law enforcement, further weakening your point.

Also, i fail to see how one can point to one internet identity as evidence for the lack of authenticity of the other. IE. People at the JKD forums can point to bullshido to support their assertion that the Drew at that JKD forum is in fact not drew.

If you're really interested in exposing a fraud, i suggest you call up the yamakasi? academy to verify his claims. At least then, you can disprove one aspect of his story.

Understand that i am not so much convinced by RF_1, its more like i am skeptical of KFSS.
      Last edited by lwflee; 12/25/2004 8:16am, .

Comment

wasn't this all about him faking a bjj-rank?
        I pointed at him [the panhandler], bringing my rear hand up in a subtle approximation of the double Wu Sau guard that is the default hand position in Wing Chun Kung Fu.

"Step away," I hissed.
        -Phil Elmore

Comment

Originally posted by lwflee
          Actually - i don't really see how setting up a forum to discuss LEO tactics proves your point. Plus, i think he mentioned somewhere that he was in Law enforcement, further weakening your point.
          Is that what he's claiming nowadays?

Also, i fail to see how one can point to one internet identity as evidence for the lack of authenticity of the other. IE. People at the JKD forums can point to bullshido to support their assertion that the Drew at that JKD forum is in fact not drew.
          Wow, that's a pretty creative excuse. It's him, he even states it in his rebuttal to me.

If you're really interested in exposing a fraud, i suggest you call up the yamakasi? academy to verify his claims. At least then, you can disprove one aspect of his story.

Understand that i am not so much convinced by RF_1, its more like i am skeptical of KFSS.
          There's no need to call up yamakasi, if you check my most recent post, you see how I'm taking him apart on his expert claims here at Bullshido and their contradictions to his "enlightened" and humble approach.
          Last edited by Kungfoolss; 12/25/2004 6:49pm, .
          Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Comment

Originally posted by PoleFighter
            wasn't this all about him faking a bjj-rank?
            Drews concocted soooooo many lies. The bjj claim is just the tip of the Howe iceberg.

Comment

Originally posted by Kungfoolss
              Drews concocted soooooo many lies. The bjj claim is just the tip of the Howe iceberg.
              So it would seem. However, he himself has made us aware of many of those prior lies/false statements. I can see where your initial mistrust of his "reformed" status comes from, but until proven otherwise many here would tend to take him at his word, for now. Keep being skeptical KFSS. . .thanks.

`~/
              sigpic

Comment

The initial overly-enthusiastic post by Drew (plus his screen name) seemed a little fishy to me - after all, he's not had a religious conversion. I was a little surprised to see everbody unequivocally believing everything there. With all the trolls that have been visiting lately, I thought we'd be a bit more wary of potential whoppers.

I'm deeply skeptical of anything posted on the Internet, including stuff like this at Bullshido. Maybe Drew is for real, maybe not. The onus is on Kungfoolss to prove his case, which seems relatively strong at the moment.

I'm not even sure KungFoolss isn't Drew Howe himself.
                Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
                Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

Comment

Originally posted by Matsufubu
                  The initial overly-enthusiastic post by Drew (plus his screen name) seemed a little fishy to me - after all, he's not had a religious conversion.
                  Uh, actually, somewhere in his "Exposed fake" thread, he mentions having become a religious man as well. This does not, to me, increase his credibility but now you know.

Comment

Actually, he said that he has had a relgious conversion.

While Drew's initial post got my spider sense tingling, if this is a troll, then it's someone who has gone through a great deal of effort to set up his fake identity: One of the sites he mentions as since having taken down, howebjj.com was registered over two years ago. On another site, where his statements have been consistent with those on Bullshido.net, he has been posting under the same name (on all sorts of topics) for at least a year. If this is a troll, then it's one who has done more to further the Bullshido.net mandate in the last week then many of us have done since registering.

Comment

Sorry, I meant his enthusiam about renouncing Bullshido was like a religious conversion.
                      Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
                      Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

Comment

As well it should be. Hallelujah!

Comment

Heh, Preach!, I guess.
                          Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Comment

Personally, I think Kungfoolss is a total dick, but I get the sense of what he's saying.

Last year or so, there have been rather a lot of threads that go haywire by virtue of a communal sheep mentality which is often given momentum by a mixture of noobs and old heads.

A good example of this was all the Attackproof/KCD/Perkins bullshit.

Not to knock bullshido.net, but a lot of this comes from thinking we (as a collective) are more important and significant than we are, and from too much "personality" from the more regular members. Some noobs want to associate themselves with them and just jump on bandwagons.

Comment

I don't know the truth about this latest episode (Drew), but I am personally steering clear because the only real response that his initial post is looking for is a big communal dick-sucking.

There seem to be loads of threads where the starter intentionally or unintentionally attracts loads of back-slapping, way-to-go, attaboy posts, very often from people who haven't a fucking clue either who he is or what he's just achieved.

If I start a thread now saying "Roger Gracie just gave me my black belt", I can bet I'll get twenty posts saying "Congrats" and "Awesome", but some of them would be from people who have never grappled in their lives, or who have never read a post of mine before (ergo, would have no clue if I even do BJJ).

Comment

Working...
                              X