look at these pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look at these pictures

Hi. I just found this website, and it seems pretty promising. especially the bit about instant death pressure points. Have fun: http://www.kerals.com/kerala/kalari.htm

How many arts out there claim to be the "mother" of all martial arts, anyway?
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Is this even legit? It's like MT and Escrima gone horribly wrong..
      Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all shit like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
      I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
      what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Comment

Originally posted by lifetime
        Is this even legit? It's like MT and Escrima gone horribly wrong..
        Yes, Indian martial arts are legit, and if you believe that Bodiharma taught the monks at the Shaolin temple, then it follows that an Indian art would be considered the mother art. Kalipaliryat, or however it is spelled, is covered in Draeger's book on Asian martial arts, as well as several articles in the Journal of Asian martial Arts.

Comment

Yeah, but I don't buy the lineage.
          Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

*looks around* is...is he serious?.....this man cant be serious.....

Comment

oh yea!....stop being trying to beat around the bush...take something that instead of teaching you how to defend yourself with one hit kills, and pressure points, and learn something which actually teaches you to fight....they seem to work better...well atleast in the real world...if you are auditioning for a fucking a role in your school's "Gladiator" play then take this.....

Comment

"some black guy"- do u kno ne thing about real martial arts? if u dont think perssure points work check out "the fist of the north star". this is real shit dude, and the north star style can destroy your punny "brazilian jiu jitsu!!" in 2 seconds flat.

Comment

Willow: "I hate trolls!"
                  I'm not drowning my sorrows, I'm preserving them in alcohol.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA, you mean "Fist of the NorthStar" the anime...dude your a fucking joke, its a fucking cartoon, I like DBZ but you dont see me believing i can shoot Kamehameha's...and AikidoDeadlines...I'd use my BJJ to kick the fucking shit out of you any day you want it

Comment

the response "HAHAHAHAHA" was the desired one. do u understand what a joke is? apparently not.

Comment

Why do they jump at eachother like that? 1300 years ago? They had MA in ancient Egypt and Greece.

PL

Comment

Kalari is VERY legit. Think of it as old school MMA (but they also used weapons similar to the ceastus in Greece) The oldest records of MA were found in Africa but IKalariyapatt (sp?) is one of the oldest MA with a continuing lineage.

As far as the Bodhidarma thing goes I don't really believe it and there is NO MOTHER MA becaues every culture has developed it on system of combat. MA was done in China long before Da Mo/Bodhidarma arrived, if he existed at all.

Comment

Well said St. Nik. Summed up very nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by Sankt Nikolaus
                              Kalari is VERY legit. Think of it as old school MMA (but they also used weapons similar to the ceastus in Greece) The oldest records of MA were found in Africa but IKalariyapatt (sp?) is one of the oldest MA with a continuing lineage.

As far as the Bodhidarma thing goes I don't really believe it and there is NO MOTHER MA becaues every culture has developed it on system of combat. MA was done in China long before Da Mo/Bodhidarma arrived, if he existed at all.
                              Nicely phrased. I don't believe the Bodhiharma story either.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X