No announcement yet.

Exposed Fake: Thank You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After all that build up, that really, really sucked KF.
    Drew asked for a CQC message board to be set up recently, keep those bomb shells coming.

Originally posted by Stickx
    It must suck for legit practitioners of tai chi like Cullion to see their art get all watered down into exercise for seniors.
    Those who esteme qi have no strength. ~ Exposition of Insights into the Thirteen Postures Attrib: Wu Yuxiang founder of Wu style tai chi.

Comment

Just curious Reformed One, you said you ran a SCARS forum. Did you ever actually train at the institute or was your training video based like KFSS. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Wounded Ronin

Fools, setting up a discussion forum in and of itself isn't fraudulent.
        Trust him at your own risk. Once a liar, always a liar.
        Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Comment

[From the thread Kungfoolss quotes]

quote:
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Originally posted by Zanshin

I think it's only fair to give it a try? Drew should be moderator. And see how it goes. It sounds intresting!
          JMHO.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          [Drew writes]

Actually, I'm probably not the best guy for that job. I'm sure we could find someone more qualified than myself that would be interested to be the moderator for the forum...However, I'd be more than happy to help out, just as a long as everyone knows I'm not an expert....but, I have played one on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Kungfoolss
            Trust him at your own risk. Once a liar, always a liar.
            I think that with few exceptions we trust anyone on the internet at our own risk, but I see nothing in the thread you referenced that shows Drew was once again claiming he was an expert in this area.

Now lets discuss your own credibility problems for a moment. You've held yourself out as an expert on SCARS for years without even being willing to specify what your training was in SCARS.

You've told multiple people that you are a "professional" and would put people in the hospital if you fought them, but were unwilling to even met Pat from Logan for a drink on your home turf.

You screamed like a stuck pig when the location where you trained was revealed through your own negligence. What was your excuse? That your much larger training partner frequently brought a child with him when he trained so you didn't want any attacks to happen even though, presumably two SCARS trained practicioners could handle any hand to hand threat that materialized.

At least Drew posts under his own name, you don't, now what was your point again?

Comment

http://www.eastwestkenpokarate.com/masterTheArt.html

Hey guys, here's one that was legit and decided to become a paper tiger because he didn't get the rank he thought he should be wearing. He wanted so bad to be the creator of his own system he had to go outside of it to a Bullshit Org. to get certified to 8th degree by none other than Phillip Porter, a buy your rank today wear it tomorrow org. Phillip Porter actually told me in an email that they don't gossip about past rank in their org. LOL, I wonder why, cuz it's fucking fraudulent. Shit like this pisses me off, and when I'm in Las Vegas for the Throwdown, this guy will certainly get a fucking visit from me.

Clyde
              Saving Kenpo souls one at a time!

Put down your purse!

Speed is fine, but accuracy is final. Wyatt Earp, 1888

"For certain 'tis a shameful spite, and dreadful to the heart,
              For an Irishman to see a fight, and not be taking part."

--"How McPherson Held the Floor"

Comment

Originally posted by Reformed One
                my JKD background is legit -- as in 14 years ago I was tested and received rank from Gary Dill's organization -- up to Senior Level, and I was an intern instructor under Gary Dill's JKD Association.

RJ was an 8th dan under Dill, and for the last 10 years has been a master instructor with W. Hock Hocheim's organization.
                Drew: since you're on your own reformation journey. . .I'd just like to mention that Gary Dill is thought of as one of the worst jkd instructors out there (this from the jkd community). But, that in itself isn't worth a darn, with all the political in-fighting going on within the jkd crowd, anyway.

`~/
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Meex
                  Drew: since you're on your own reformation journey. . .I'd just like to mention that Gary Dill is thought of as one of the worst jkd instructors out there (this from the jkd community). But, that in itself isn't worth a darn, with all the political in-fighting going on within the jkd crowd, anyway.

`~/
                  I'm pretty getting pretty confused with the convoluted logic here, so I'm certain all you supporters (those of you that were taken in by this BS) of Drew will help me out here. Drew states -

"I perfectly comfortable just being a guy who trains on occasion and not being an expert." 12-22-2004, 07:13 PM
                  Okay. However, in Drew's feeble attempt to prove his expertise on matters states:
                  1. "my JKD background is legit -- as in 14 years ago I was tested and received rank from Gary Dill's organization -- up to Senior Level, and I was an intern instructor under Gary Dill's JKD Association.

2. "I do have a CQC master rank and a 7th Dan Kempo certification from my instructor, RJ Oak and his organization. " Today, 08:46 AM
                  I did some checking at Soke RJ 's AOL webpage and discovered the following->

American Bujutsu Kempo is an martial art system based upon techniques, tactics, and strategies from kempo karate, arnis, ju-jutsu, aiki-jutsu, buki-jutsu (weaponry), and combative kickboxing. The focus is on combative self-defense, emphasizing sets, drills, and techniques instead of katas or forms. Grandmaster RJ Oak, after 30 years of study and training, has blended and devised a system of practical fighting based on the principles of goho,juho,aikiho,and bukiho. Our methods include blocking, striking, kicking, throwing, chokes, takedowns, jointlocks, nerve strikes, grounfighting, and weaponry. American Bujutsu Kempo is a traditional martial arts system, uniforms and colored belts are worn. Promotion to black belt rank requires thorough knowledge of kempo block and counters, jujutsu, aikijutsu, and kobujutsu (weaponry). The required drills and techniques rise with each successive belt rank.
                  Drew claims to be 7th dan in this system. Yet, he's not an expert.

To continue:

CLOSE QUARTER COMBATIVES
                  C.Q.Combatives is a self-defense system that is taught in a non-traditional format, meaning that there is no colored belt ranking system or eastern etiquette involved. Training is conducted in everyday clothes (jeans, sweats, t-shirts, fatiques, etc.) C.Q.Combatives is a close quarter combat system based upon hand-to-hand fighting, stick fighting, knife fighting, and grappling. C.Q.Combatives also includes W. Hock Hochheim's SDMS System. CQC grading levels are from 1-9 and instructor certification levels are from 10-12. Level 10 (instructor), level 11 (sr. instructor), and level 12 (master instructor).The teaching method is up to the individual instructor: it can be combative self-defense or military/police style training.

http://members.aol.com/__121b_kXj1M1...kkJzWysgKeNw==
                  Drew stated he attained a master rank, which is a level 12 in his instructors system. Still, he insists he's not an expert?

Which is it Drew, either you're an expert or you're not? You can't honestly expect us to believe you're just a humble student of the combative arts and at the same instant have all these certifications and levels of expertise?

Word of advice, get your lies straight Drew. You're hanging yourself without realizing it.
                  Last edited by Kungfoolss; 12/25/2004 6:08pm, .
                  Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Comment

The naysayers still have their hands covering their eyes from the truth-

Repulsive Monkey writes to Kungfoolss

"That was a whole lot of build up for nothing. And now you have a whole thread as testament to that fact." 12-25-2004 09:05 AM
                    RMonkey, read my most recent post. If you can explain the contradictions of the "Drew the non-expert" touting his expert certifications, I'll rep you.

Comment

Originally posted by kfs
                      Quote:
                      1. "my JKD background is legit -- as in 14 years ago I was tested and received rank from Gary Dill's organization -- up to Senior Level, and I was an intern instructor under Gary Dill's JKD Association.

2. "I do have a CQC master rank and a 7th Dan Kempo certification from my instructor, RJ Oak and his organization. " Today, 08:46 AM
                      Context fools, context.

Without telling us what the conversation was about we have no idea whats going on. They could have been discussing the validity of different styles and dan was listing his qualifications, which give him a valid opinion on whether or not the styles were pure bullshido.

Besides you're just stirring now. You got it wrong, you said this wasnt Dan.

Originally posted by Stickx
                      It must suck for legit practitioners of tai chi like Cullion to see their art get all watered down into exercise for seniors.
                      Those who esteme qi have no strength. ~ Exposition of Insights into the Thirteen Postures Attrib: Wu Yuxiang founder of Wu style tai chi.

Comment

RMonkey, read my most recent post. If you can explain the contradictions of the "Drew the non-expert" touting his expert certifications, I'll rep you.
                        I'd like to play along, but I just don't see the point, as I think that the real explanation is both mundane and inconclusive (insofar as I would expect you to require absolute and irrefutable proof). I think that your time would be better spent establishing discourse with Drew and holding him accountable for any inconsistencies in his behaviour. If you really want to prove that he's making and honest effort (we have established that this is him, right?), then give him a chance to correct or explain any perceived mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jekyll
                          Context fools, context.

Without telling us what the conversation was about we have no idea whats going on. They could have been discussing the validity of different styles and dan was listing his qualifications, which give him a valid opinion on whether or not the styles were pure bullshido.

Besides you're just stirring now. You got it wrong, you said this wasnt Dan.
                          My god, you really are burdened with a low IQ aren't you. Go back to sticking your head in the ground Jeky.

Comment

Originally posted by Repulsive Monkey
                            I'd like to play along, but I just don't see the point, as I think that the real explanation is both mundane and inconclusive (insofar as I would expect you to require absolute and irrefutable proof). I think that your time would be better spent establishing discourse with Drew and holding him accountable for any inconsistencies in his behaviour. If you really want to prove that he's making and honest effort (we have established that this is him, right?), then give him a chance to correct or explain any perceived mistakes.
                            My, that was a long enough explanation of saying, "Kungfoolss, I can't."

Comment

You make me sleepy.

Comment

Originally posted by Reformed One
                                I perfectly comfortable just being a guy who trains on occasion and not being an expert.

Drew claims to be 7th dan in this system. Yet, he's not an expert.
                                I thought he was just referring to BJJ.
                                I pointed at him [the panhandler], bringing my rear hand up in a subtle approximation of the double Wu Sau guard that is the default hand position in Wing Chun Kung Fu.

"Step away," I hissed.
                                -Phil Elmore

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X